sunderland

JH

:laugh:

That made me do a Paulie from Sopranos chuckle right there, well played.

I'm already bricking the Derby like, with the tickets coming out today. It's not far away at all and they are in danger of turning up with O'Neill there now.

We might only win this one by the odd goal :troll:

:laugh:

That made me do a Paulie from Sopranos chuckle right there, well played.

I'm already bricking the Derby like, with the tickets coming out today. It's not far away at all and they are in danger of turning up with O'Neill there now.

We might only win this one by the odd goal :troll:

Aye, I'm shitting it too, like. Well, I always do.

I'm sure this will change but I'm less concerned by it this time than I have been in ages. Think it's because we've been so far ahead of them for so long, not that it necessarily means we'll win but the game doesn't have the league position importance that it has in past seasons.

Our team's been rising to the occasion all season, they'll be expecting to beat us like they are EVERY SINGLE TIME and the expectation will be too much for the team again.

I would be shitting myself if they were as far ahead as we are and if we were coming up against Ba, Cissè and Ben Arfa.

Tbf I am very wary of Larsson, if anyone is going to stop Ba from scoring It's him...

Guest neesy111

Journal said not only did they want Davies but they wanted him on loan.

O'neill reverting back to his lump it to the big man tactic.  The fact that Bolton want rid should be telling.

See they're organising a sunderland marathon starting and finishing at the football ground which will take in all the local sights  :iamatwat:

Hopefully it's on a bus route to help any cheating makems who will be entering the race.

Past Penshaw monument and the glass center then back to the SOL?

Guest Craig-NUFC

Wouldn't really call attatching a Greggs sausage roll to the back of a car and making people chase after it much of a marathon like.