sunderland

JH

Why do you post ... after every sentence?

Something i started doing in my texts over a year ago when answering multiple questions in one reply... Pigeon English creeping in perhaps!.. Futile i guess... I've learnt on here that no matter how hard you try to make a point it's normally mis-read and took another way... And I agree... It's got to be one. Or three... Two don't work as well..

Yeah. Like, I thought Dave's underlying point was that he wanted you to stop doing it.

Why do you post ... after every sentence?

It's his way of creating suspense...

You should try it...

I, used, to , over, use, commas, cos, I , didnt know , where to, put , them , so I, put, them, everywhere. :lol:

:lol: Nothing Is As Annoying As Someone Who Starts Every Word With A Capital Letter.

lad on my course does that.

He's studying for a Masters in journalism.  God help us all.

Big thread on there about saying they need to reduce ticket prices.

Aren't they cheap as chips anyway?

Aye but they would rather have the chips.

Cheesy ones?

I watched a prog on ITV4 the other night called "Looking for Manchester". It featured Eric Cantona and focused on the Manchester derby. They followed the reactions of an oldish woman and her daughter, who were citeh fans, as the derby was played out. Manure snatched it at the death. When the women got home, understandably gutted at the result, Cantona walked into their living room.

I thought if we had just lost a derby, the last thing i'd want would be a sunderland legend walking in the room. Then i thought, hold on, they haven't had any legends. Not real ones, not since Charlie Hurley or someone from a similiar era anyway. Jim Montgomery maybe? Really finding it hard to think of any.

On Coronation Street, Peter Barlow said he was going up to Sunderland and went "Whey aye man" to which his wife laughed and said "That's a lousy Geordie accent".

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/mar2009/9/5/newcastle-united-fans-386013878.jpg

On Coronation Street, Peter Barlow said he was going up to Sunderland and went "Whey aye man" to which his wife laughed and said "That's a lousy Geordie accent".

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/mar2009/9/5/newcastle-united-fans-386013878.jpg

Aye, seen that. Cringeworthy  :lol:

Just had a quick search on twitter and found this gem :

Team_Hotch Hotchner SAFC

@itvcorrie Disgusted that you said people from Sunderland have Geordie accents! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT! WE DO NOT! We have MACKEM accents!

:lol:

The Mirror (ie. Alan Nixon) believes Sunderland are ready to make a £1.5m bid for Kevin Davies. We'd be stupid to turn that down if it's true - he's 35 this year.

His wife posted this on Twitter a couple of hours ago: "'Never thought reading the back page of BN (Bolton News) would give me such a lump in my throat'". It is referring to this article: http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/9493123.Is_this_the_end_for_Big_Kev_/

Hmm. This rumour might have legs.

Just to point out:

Le Toux as a Davies replacement maybe? Random signing, indeed.

I would not be even remotely surprised if MON went for Kevin Davies. He's exactly what he likes up front.

Big, strong, limited, and already playing in this country, so he doesn't have to make any fucking effort.

BOOM!

You're unbelievable at this Brummie. :lol: