sunderland

JH

What an awful signing if it goes ahead like.

Totally devoid of all future planning and proves that the piss-pot is finally empty.

This little run will probably continue for a few more games before it tapers off and they finish 14th. Cunts.

3 goals in 20 appearances this season isn't anything to shout about like.

Mind you... what are our Shola's stats this season?...

Noone's saying Sholas good tho  :lol:

No.. I'm just highlighting that Davies is better... Stones and Glass Houses etc...

He's also better than Peter Lovenkrands, it doesn't matter though as like has been said, no-one is saying Shola is good, and we're not signing Shola Ameobi this window to improve our squad. We signed Papiss Cisse.

It's literally the most absurd devil's advocate i've ever seen.

He's also better than Peter Lovenkrands, it doesn't matter though as like has been said, no-one is saying Shola is good, and we're not signing Shola Ameobi this window to improve our squad. We signed Papiss Cisse.

It's literally the most absurd devil's advocate i've ever seen.

I put it down to the trauma that was my trip to Fulham :blackeye: ... And thinking ahead to who will be in our forward line this coming Saturday... :hmm: ... Then I'll feel more comfortable to gloat... ;D

Why do you post ... after every sentence?

It's his way of creating suspense...

You should try it...

I, used, to , over, use, commas, cos, I , didnt know , where to, put , them , so I, put, them, everywhere. :lol:

You should try it...

I, used, to , over, use, commas, cos, I , didnt know , where to, put , them , so I, put, them, everywhere. :lol:

I read that in a William Shatner voice :iamatwat:

You should try it...

I read that in a William Shatner voice :iamatwat:

i read it as the song "we like to drink with..."

Always rated Davies quite highly throughout his time in the Premier League, think he's underrated by a lot of people. Don't see the point of Sunderland signing him now mind, surely they won't.

The Kevin Davies of yesterday was indeed a good player (great professional, did the job he was required to do) but these days, he's simply past it (which is why if Sunderland do sign him, it would be quite funny).

He's a canny player and a good professional, which is why he's still playing and scoring regularly in the premier league at the age he is.  But I'd like Sunderland to sign him because it demostrates which route they're going down in buying over the hill 'safe' premier league experienced players.  It's something we used to do a lot and it got us nowhere.

Still can't really see it happening.

He's not scoring regularly like, he's got 2 goals in 14 starts and 6 sub apearances in the Premier League this season.

Something i started doing in my texts over a year ago when answering multiple questions in one reply... Pigeon English creeping in perhaps!.. Futile i guess... I've learnt on here that no matter how hard you try to make a point it's normally mis-read and took another way... And I agree... It's got to be one. Or three... Two don't work as well..

You should try it...

:lol: Nothing Is As Annoying As Someone Who Starts Every Word With A Capital Letter.

You should try it...

:lol: Nothing Is As Annoying As Someone Who Starts Every Word With A Capital Letter.

Someone kept doing that on my Facebook, annoyed the fuck out of me!

You should try it...

The worst thing is this actually takes a lot more effort than simply typing properly.