sunderland

JH

There's no way Wigan will win tomorrow.

They might have won the cup, but I reckon pretty much everyone would have beaten City, they were so totally unarsed. If you want a more representative view of Wigan, you need to look at matches like theirs last week with Swansea, and the sort of comedy defending they've shown all year. There's a reason they're on 35 points.

plus, if Wigan win tomorrow, i will vomit up at least one of, and possibly both, my kidneys.

:thup:

I don't know why but it is really starting to annoy me that Wigan have become this unbeatable behemoth since beating a side that were so pathetic San Marino felt sorry for them.

There's no way Wigan will win tomorrow.

They might have won the cup, but I reckon pretty much everyone would have beaten City, they were so totally unarsed. If you want a more representative view of Wigan, you need to look at matches like theirs last week with Swansea, and the sort of comedy defending they've shown all year. There's a reason they're on 35 points.

plus, if Wigan win tomorrow, i will vomit up at least one of, and possibly both, my kidneys.

No chance you lot are going down Brummie. All is good

Yeah, I know.

It's nuts that we are on such a good run, yet still not safe

*s***s self a bit*

I remember you posting a week or so ago that at 100/1 there was no way you were going down. In to 25/1 now, and if Wigan win tonight that will be down to single figures...

Worth it in the long run though if it helps send the mackems back where they belong!

I hope wigan win tonight, if only because I was forced into supporting the mackems the other week, keep the pressure on them b******s and Villa :D

It will make the last day a bit more interesting if Wigan win.  Otherwise relegation and Champions League qualification will be pretty much decided.

I hope wigan win tonight, if only because I was forced into supporting the mackems the other week, keep the pressure on them b******s and Villa :D

It will make the last day a bit more interesting if Wigan win.  Otherwise relegation and Champions League qualification will be pretty much decided.

Aye, this weekends MOTD is gonna be a bit boring without the highlights cutting between 3 or 4 different matches as the 'drama unfolded'.

HOWAY WIGAN!!!!

I honestly think Wigan are going to win both their final games and Sunderland will obviously lose their game against Spurs.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE X 100000000000000000000000000000000

COME ON WIGAN

COME ON WIGAN

COME ON WIGAN

Im not really arsed who goes down, but i do hope Wigan win tonight, just to set up a tense final weekend of the season. It will be good to watch from a neutral perspective...

Guest Slippery Sam

Don't forget, folks, Wigan have the new world beater that is Gollum McManimal.  Christ, and here's me thinking Clichy was absolute garbage the other day.

If Wigan don't win tonight, sky won't even have a 'Survival Sunday' to show. Strange outcome. I can't even remember a season when the 3 relegation places were sorted before the last day. Not that i've looked into it like.

the amount of Arsenal crests I've seen posted today on facebook and twitter by that lot, man.

They fucking love buddying up with another club don't they?

I think the joint Villa-Sunderland badge deserves another airing if Wigan win today.

I want Wigan to win tonight purely for some final day drama. Not really bothered who goes down, if Wigan drop then great but I'd rather the mackems had some nice nerve-shredding moments on the final day even if they didn't drop.

Guest firetotheworks

I want Wigan to win tonight purely for some final day drama. Not really bothered who goes down, if Wigan drop then great but I'd rather the mackems had some nice nerve-shredding moments on the final day even if they didn't drop.

This where I stand.

the amount of Arsenal crests I've seen posted today on facebook and twitter by that lot, man.

They f***ing love buddying up with another club don't they?

I think the joint Villa-Sunderland badge deserves another airing if Wigan win today.

There was a joint badge?  :lol:

Of course :lol:

Made when Villa relegated us.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, it was a total cringe crest.

Didn't they then have a big fallout soon after? Was it when Bent went to Villa? I can remember the 2 respective fanzine lads arguing like school kids on tele about it.

Didn't they then have a big fallout soon after? Was it when Bent went to Villa? I can remember the 2 respective fanzine lads arguing like school kids on tele about it.

Aye it was over Bent (and then MON I guess).

:lol:

They fucking love buddying up with another club don't they?

They had about a 30 page thread for "Best Man Utd XI under Ferguson" :lol:

They are always trying to be friends with other clubs, but their love in with Man Utd is horrific.