sunderland

JH

Just had a look at the stats from their game yesterday - Southampton had 60% possession, 25 attempts at goal and 10 corners, looks like the mackems were very lucky to scrape a point.

Think they'll get dicked at Spurs, especially with Rose unavailable - if Wigan can win at Arsenal tomorrow things will be very interesting...

Just had a look at the stats from their game yesterday - Southampton had 60% possession, 25 attempts at goal and 10 corners, looks like the mackems were very lucky to scrape a point.

Think they'll get dicked at Spurs, especially with Rose unavailable - if Wigan can win at Arsenal tomorrow things will be very interesting...

Soton was the much better team, but it seemed just like at Stoke that they have some real fight in them to be fair. Their team technically looks absolute s*** as they don't have a man capable of beating someone. But credits where it's due and Di Canio has them fighting for every single point, especially as Soton deserved to win with Lambert missing one great chance in the first half and then having another one magnificently saved by Mignolet.

For them to be relegated is paying 13 to 1 on my betting website. However the only way I can see them going down is if Wigan beat Arsenal, Wigan beat Villa and Sunderland lost to Spurs. Combining all three results in an accumulator pays 23.94 to 1. Why are they offering only 13 to 1.

For them to be relegated is paying 13 to 1 on my betting website. However the only way I can see them going down is if Wigan beat Arsenal, Wigan beat Villa and Sunderland lost to Spurs. Combining all three results in an accumulator pays 23.94 to 1. Why are they offering only 13 to 1.

Quite a few sites offering 20/1:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

It's lovely looking at those prices and finally not seeing us there!

Perfect example on why you should always try have as many accounts as possible. Good for more freebets too.

Oddschecker is the gospel  :D

The mackem lady at work told me today when Graham was getting dogs abuse of some sunderland fans..for being a geordie.

So in a relegation scrap, needing goals...Abuse your main scoring threat  :lol:

Mackems MUST beat Spurs to win the NETD title. Relegation they can probably live with, but failure to win that would be disaster for them.

Yeah but they can win first bottom of the north east.

The mackem lady at work told me today when Graham was getting dogs abuse of some sunderland fans..for being a geordie.

Can you actually call him a scoring threat? :lol: Still no goals.

Can you actually call him a scoring threat? :lol: Still no goals.

Well, you catch me drift marra

Guest Haris Vuckic

Had the run of Yanga-Mbiwa in the air. I honestly think Williamson would have been a better option for the derby.

There's no way Wigan will win tomorrow.

They might have won the cup, but I reckon pretty much everyone would have beaten City, they were so totally unarsed. If you want a more representative view of Wigan, you need to look at matches like theirs last week with Swansea, and the sort of comedy defending they've shown all year. There's a reason they're on 35 points.

plus, if Wigan win tomorrow, i will vomit up at least one of, and possibly both, my kidneys.

There's no way Wigan will win tomorrow.

They might have won the cup, but I reckon pretty much everyone would have beaten City, they were so totally unarsed. If you want a more representative view of Wigan, you need to look at matches like theirs last week with Swansea, and the sort of comedy defending they've shown all year. There's a reason they're on 35 points.

plus, if Wigan win tomorrow, i will vomit up at least one of, and possibly both, my kidneys.

No chance you lot are going down Brummie. All is good

Yeah, I know.

It's nuts that we are on such a good run, yet still not safe

*shits self a bit*