Newcastle United 2 - 1 Aston Villa - 05/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 43

Dave

My friend who is a Villa supporter said there is a rumour that Ireland didnt start the second half because he told McLeish to Fuck off..

@simonbirdmirror Simon Bird

McLeish furious with Ireland for not cutting out cross. Told him so then Ireland 2x shouted back F-off to his manager. #avfc

1 minute ago

:memelol:

Posted just after our first.

It's arguable man. ARGUABLE.

Argh.

Quite simple we're 5th there 13th, we have a better squad.

Do we have a better squad than Liverpool and Arsenal as well?

Arguably.

Well, if we arguably have a better squad than Villa too, then Villa therefore have to arguably have a better squad than us as well as otherwise it wouldn't be... err... arguable.

Guest VaVaVoom

It's arguable man. ARGUABLE.

Argh.

Quite simple we're 5th there 13th, we have a better squad.

Do we have a better squad than Liverpool and Arsenal as well?

Overall.....Aye i think so.

Fully fit starting 11 have ONE week link. Simpson.

How many do liverpool and arsenal have?

I creased when the Villa fans shouted hand ball every pass we made after one of our appeals from the crowd.

Good banter :thup:

I hate that man! :lol: its so annoying and boring. Was funny the first time about 10 years ago.

I creased when the Villa fans shouted hand ball every pass we made after one of our appeals from the crowd.

Good banter :thup:

I hate that man! :lol: its so annoying and boring. Was funny the first time about 10 years ago.

I'd never heard it before :joey:

Delighted with the win, and for Cisse and Ba goals :thup: Shame for Taylor and Best, hopefully neither are too bad.

A gritty game, Villa are a horrible side. But we won so everything's cool :smug:

@CharlesNzo Charles N'Zogbia

First time in my life im not happy playing football !!!

1 minute ago

:iamatwat:

:yao:

Time for him to engineer a move to a bigger club and join Norwich.

Cupping his ear when he didn't even score man, what a pathetic little shit.

What was this?

After Keane had scored he came over to the corner and had a sly bit cupping of the ear as the others celebrated.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm not surprised if its true that Ireland told his manager to fuck off. They were playing really well, some really good football, but on the touchline their manager was just ranting and raving, abusing players, telling them where they shoudl be positioned, where they should put the ball etc. All in a really angry oldman type of manner too. He was pissing me off just watching. Its old skool bully boy type of management. I guarantee he told a few players off in the dressing room, probably Ireland who was running the show for them in midfield. Sucha  negative manager. Everyone knows I don't rate Pardew but on the touchline he's perhaps only second to KK in geeing the players up and helping his side. All game you could hear him saying well done, superb, keep going etc.

Cupping his ear when he didn't even score man, what a pathetic little shit.

What was this?

After Keane had scored he came over to the corner and had a sly bit cupping of the ear as the others celebrated.

Sorry i meant "Who was this?"

N'Zogbia you talking about?