Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope you're right but the cowardly way we approach games these days doesn't bode well from that point of view. Pardew will spend all week telling our players how good their players are and how we need to stop them while our own flair players are being told just to get stuck in.

Hope you're right but the cowardly way we approach games these days doesn't bode well from that point of view. Pardew will spend all week telling our players how good their players are and how we need to stop them while our own flair players are being told just to get stuck in.

I'm confident we have the better players and I think the lift they get from the crowd will get us over any negative tactics.

I'm confident we have the better players and I think the lift they get from the crowd will get us over any negative tactics.

it's hilarious really, here we are in 6th, they are on one of their best runs in the prem and both sets of fans appear to be shitting themselves, no positivity whatsoever.......says a lot about the football served up by both teams.

it's hilarious really, here we are in 6th, they are on one of their best runs in the prem and both sets of fans appear to be shitting themselves, no positivity whatsoever.......says a lot about the football served up by both teams.

I'm positive that we'll win but we have to be up for it and I'm positive that we all will and that we have the better players.

Wonder if Raylor will keep his spot after basically not contributing anything today.

I'd start Obertan ahead of him like. He's shite but with the way we're set up Raylor may as well not even be there when he plays RW. At least Obertan gives us some width and pace.

We could always play that other French lad as well of course, the one who's actually good at football, but I'm trying to keep things somewhat realistic.

Wonder if Raylor will keep his spot after basically not contributing anything today.

I'd start Obertan ahead of him like. He's shite but with the way we're set up Raylor may as well not even be there when he plays RW. At least Obertan gives us some width and pace.

We could always play that other French lad as well of course, the one who's actually good at football, but I'm trying to keep things somewhat realistic.

Marveaux is injured you know.

They'll sit deep and try to counter-attack, we'll be careful not too commit too many forward so resort to long balls again.

It's going to be a shit game, fancy us to sneak it simply because they usually drop their arses, but would probably take a draw.

Still maintain we'll beat them, 2-0 at half time. Form goes out the window etc, it's Sunderland, they'll bottle it.

do you want to rethink that- we beat wolves 2-0 at half time,

I just think we'll win it and that we'll be 2-0 up by half time. I appreciate that they've improved but I think their style of football being played by Sunderland players at St James Park can only work if they've got a shit load of bottle, and they haven't.

I hope Pardew will play the same formation like he did against Fulham away earlier this year. Just with Ba and Cisse for Shola and Best. CM is a hard one to chose between Cabaye, Guthrie and Tiote. Think Cheick has to start, while Cabaye will start.

We looked brilliant there in the first half. Was actually enjoyable to watch.