Romain Amalfitano joins Dijon permanently for an undisclosed fee

stozo

Maybe he's f***ing useless in training? Surely the management and coaching team are in a better position to judge than us?

The same ones that wouldn't play Marveaux until everyone else dropped dead?

I was on my honeymoon on the Amalfi coast staying in Positano - when he signed.  Thought that was a positive sign, clearly not.

Suprised he is not even getting the squad.  Clearly not all they thought he was for one reason or another.

That's mad, I was on break at work when I checked my phone and saw the stories in the French press this afternoon.

I was on my honeymoon on the Amalfi coast staying in Positano - when he signed.  Thought that was a positive sign, clearly not.

Suprised he is not even getting the squad.  Clearly not all they thought he was for one reason or another.

That's mad, I was on break at work when I checked my phone and saw the stories in the French press this afternoon.

This is very strange

After tidying up some mess I had a sit down

Guest bimpy474

This is very strange

Fate uh ? cracking theory, if of course you lot like that sort of thing.

The lad's more than likely still settling in. The step up from Ligue 2 to the PL is rather big like. He's not like Santon, a player who boasted first team experience at the highest level.

This is very strange

Fate uh ? cracking theory, if of course you lot like that sort of thing.

:lol::lol:

My rendezvous with the barrister's milkmaiden produced in me a yearning I had previously sought to suppress. Verily, enough time had passed since my late wife's suicide that I allowed such a feeling to take me. I awoke from my heavy slumber as the cock signaled the arrival of dawn.

Like other young foreign players we sign, I'm willing to give him some time to see if he makes it.

He'll be very disappointed how things have gone for himself but hopefully he doesn't go into his shell and he comes out fighting and the experience of playing in the reserves has toughened him up.

He obviously has some talent.

Guest bimpy474

My rendezvous with the barrister's milkmaiden produced in me a yearning I had previously sought to suppress. Verily, enough time had passed since my late wife's suicide that I allowed such a feeling to take me. I awoke from my heavy slumber as the cock signaled the arrival of dawn.

You prat....teh cock

:lol:

We do this same with the youth players.  He's not a kid, he's 23.  If he's not showing enough to get a game against Brighton in this 'injury crisis' then what's he here for?

Count how many players out of all of them who made it that weren't playing first team football after the age of 20.

You prat....teh cock

:rose: Got nowt but love for you and the poor Mrs.

Guest bimpy474

You prat....teh cock

:rose: Got nowt but love for you and the poor Mrs.

I was pissing myself at that, cheers mate :lol:

We do this same with the youth players.  He's not a kid, he's 23.  If he's not showing enough to get a game against Brighton in this 'injury crisis' then what's he here for?

Count how many players out of all of them who made it that weren't playing first team football after the age of 20.

Still somewhat of a kid like - like I've said in my post above, he's essentially just made the jump from Ligue 2 to the PL, don't think he could hit the ground running straightaway like. Give him some time.

Nice work Sir :lol:

• 3 months later...

Wonder what happened.

In all of the pre season games I watched - he was one of the brightest looking players, picking out clever passes, full of energy. I was looking forward to seeing him in the league.