West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

Krul

Santon Williamson Coloccini Ferguson

Perch

Cabaye            Vuckic

HBA                                  Gutierrez

Cisse

I'd give Ba a rest. Would like to see this side.

I see on the training ground this week a new buoyancy among us and I do think we’ll play better on Sunday than we did against Norwich. I’m convinced of that.

Fingers crossed. ;)

Heres hoping so, 8 points clear of Liverpool and level on points with Chelsea would be massive.

Although Perch was arguably Newcastle's man of the match in the win over Norwich, Pardew may be ready to make changes, with Gabriel Obertan and Davide Santon on the wings and Ben Arfa set to return to the bench.

Oh goody.

Although Perch was arguably Newcastle's man of the match in the win over Norwich, Pardew may be ready to make changes, with Gabriel Obertan and Davide Santon on the wings and Ben Arfa set to return to the bench.

Oh goody.

Was about to mention that bit from the article, really hope Pardew doesn't go with this.

Oh goody.

:lol: imagine that ffs. Hope that's just the usual paper guff.

Oh goody.

:lol: imagine that ffs. Hope that's just the usual paper guff.

God I hope so.

Oh goody.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

am i the only one one thinking i'd have been happy with a point previously is now desperate for more given liverpools fuck up ?

also for some reason (probably having watched their demolition of wolves) i thought they were in much better form than they really seem to have been.

am i the only one one thinking i'd have been happy with a point previously is now desperate for more given liverpools fuck up ?

also for some reason (probably having watched their demolition of wolves) i thought they were in much better form than they really seem to have been.

:sadnod: It's the way. You watch us handed a very feasible chance to pull ahead/catch up, you can't help but want to see us take advantage of it. Unfortunately, it's a given that we fuck it up. :okay:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Oh goody.

He'll actually do it as well ffs.

That'll  teach Ben Arfa for trying to play it out from the back instead of just hoofing it.

He's a bad example for Williamson. Needs to realise he's a role model to the poor impressionable little fella.

:lol: :lol:

That'd be first class trolling, tbh. Throw in a return to the first team for Matty Pattison, and it'd be a full on a-troll-city.