Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

Was it? Can't remember really :lol:

leon was still at coventry when swansea played up here. i missed the swansea game through work, think it's the last home league game i missed (quickly goes to check nufc.com to see which came first, the swansea home or doncaster home game)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ah, couldn't really recall it like. Looking back was just one of our generic home wins up at St James'.

Ah, couldn't really recall it like. Looking back was just one of our generic home wins up at St James'.

That started to get boring. We scored so many goals,it became light applauding when the 4th/5th would go in :lol:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PERCH????

I haven't read anything saying he's out...

He has a slight knock but an article in the Journal today said that he'll be fine for tomorrow.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

4-3-3 again switching it up to 4-4-2 when necessary and let's beat these pond lovers.

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏ @physioroom

#Tavernier is expected to be involved after he was recalled from loan #Perch faces a late test #Guthrie #Obertan #Vuckic #Coloccini all out

11:46 PM - 5 Apr 12

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏ @physioroom

#Tavernier is expected to be involved after he was recalled from loan #Perch faces a late test #Guthrie #Obertan #Vuckic #Coloccini all out

11:46 PM - 5 Apr 12

Why Tavernier if Santon is fit? ???

wow... that man knows his football. He certainly got his facts straight regarding us, hardly any journos can do it half as well as this blog. He must watch a hell of a lot of games.

Thanks for the link. :thup:

Apart from Tiote he's pretty much got that all right. Impressive.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PERCH????

I haven't read anything saying he's out...

He has a slight knock but an article in the Journal today said that he'll be fine for tomorrow.

Still suffering concussion after that bulldozer headbutt from that thug Pepa 'Ironhead' Reina.

I foresee us dropping points tomorrow in similar fashion to Norwich this season.  Winnable game with no real cover so we drop points.  :'(

IIRC Man United are the only team to win there this season so it's not such a winnable game.

I foresee us dropping points tomorrow in similar fashion to Norwich this season.  Winnable game with no real cover so we drop points.  :'(

IIRC Man United are the only team to win there this season so it's not such a winnable game.

Neil would disagree there like