Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

Krul

Simpson Willi Perch Santon

R.Taylor Gosling Jonas

HBA      Cisse        Ba

Ferguson might get a start, but other than that can't see it being anything else.

If Ferguson was to start it would have to be in place of either HBA or Ba, don't see the need to drop either me.

Abeid in the centre for me, Gosling not good enough for that I don't think, Abeid looked good I thought in Blackburn game in cup at home. Hope Cabaye pulls through else that centre looks weak as fuck apart from Jonas. Would prefer maybe Ferguson slotting in to Gosling also

Abeid in the centre for me, Gosling not good enough for that I don't think, Abeid looked good I thought in Blackburn game in cup at home. Hope Cabaye pulls through else that centre looks weak as f*** apart from Jonas. Would prefer maybe Ferguson slotting in to Gosling also

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

Abeid in the centre for me, Gosling not good enough for that I don't think, Abeid looked good I thought in Blackburn game in cup at home. Hope Cabaye pulls through else that centre looks weak as f*** apart from Jonas. Would prefer maybe Ferguson slotting in to Gosling also

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

:lol:

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/3/3c/Dolan_original.gif

Abeid in the centre for me, Gosling not good enough for that I don't think, Abeid looked good I thought in Blackburn game in cup at home. Hope Cabaye pulls through else that centre looks weak as fuck apart from Jonas. Would prefer maybe Ferguson slotting in to Gosling also

You'd prefer Ferguson to play in a central midfield three rather than Gosling?!

Much as I want Ba to get a goal soon, it seems crazy to meddle with a winning (and performing) formula. Ba should get chances anyway unless there's a serious change in form from either us or them.

Much as I want Ba to get a goal soon, it seems crazy to meddle with a winning (and performing) formula. Ba should get chances anyway unless there's a serious change in form from either us or them.

Exactly. He's also played in the middle a canny bit as well in this formation.

I don't think he likes Gosling :lol:

Yip, every time I have seen gosling he looks slow and lethargic and ball control is shoddy, Ferguson always looks tidy on ball, quick and hard working

I don't think he likes Gosling :lol:

Don't rate him from what I have seen

Did Abeid look like Xavi against Blackburn? People have never stopped banging on about it.

Better.

Nothing else to compare to to be fair, just looked very comfortable and composed. Also put himself about. Looked athletic and dynamic - promising.