Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

Another early goal would be a treat, makes them need to come out and then we have a choice of options rather than needing to force the game for the full 90 as we'll need to if it's level.

The three points are essential, but it's a big opportunity to improve the goal difference - which we could really do with.

I think our goal difference is so far behind that its too late to make a difference. Obviously im not saying we shouldnt go out looking for goals, just cant see it mattering.

Spurs +20, Arse +21, Chels +18, Nufc +6

The three points are essential, but it's a big opportunity to improve the goal difference - which we could really do with.

I think our goal difference is so far behind that its too late to make a difference. Obviously im not saying we shouldnt go out looking for goals, just cant see it mattering.

Spurs +20, Arse +21, Chels +18, Nufc +6

You're right it is unlikely, but remember we have to play Chelsea still and so any goal difference shift would have double effect.

I don't really think it'll come down to goal difference, but if it does, train has left the station after the 5-0 match against Spurs imo.

As long as they get a win and preferably keep a clean sheet, I'm more than satisfied.

I hope the SJP crowd are up for this. Our vocal support will be needed, especially if Colo, Cabaye and Tiote are out. With Guthrie also out our midfield could be made up of Jonas, R. Taylor and Gosling! This game could be a banana skin if ever there was one.

Bolton managed one shot on target yesterday at home, we shouldn't be conceding really, one at the most.

So if we've got a couple of goals in us we should walk away with 3pts, still though its just one of them games I cannot get confident about, such a banana skin at this stage of the season.

Boltons defence was all over the place against fulham, allowed a free header for Dempseys second goal from 6 yards or so...

As long as we have the same front 3 players we should have no problem getting the goals and winning confortably. The only concern is that if they pack the midfield and battle for a point, we could get over-run in the middle with our key players out.

11 Day rest after tomorrow, AP just needs to drill in te fact we'll be level on points with Spurs if we win and they have got 11 days to rest up. No doubt they'll be tired but Bolton even more so. Get HBA running at Alonso and Cisse and Ba doing what they've been doing.

I'm worried if we are without Tiote and Cabaye though.

Possibly a big day for Abeid tomorrow.

If Tiote and Cabaye are out it will be Raylor-Gosling-Jonas in midfield.

Perchenbauer

Gosling                    Jonas

:megusta:

I dont think Colo will play.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

really fancy our strikers against their defence and our defence against ngog.