Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 21/04/2012 @ 3PM (Today)

Stu

Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Santon

Cabaye Tiote  Gutierrez

Ben Arfa  Cisse    Ba

I'd say the same but Perch in for Santon.

HBA was shocking in this fixture last year, shouldnt start this one

Well, can't argue with that sterling logic.

:lol:

Even with Willo+Colo at the back, I'd still like to find a spot for Perch. He's been on fire the last month and doesn't deserve to lose his place in the team. Left back is a good shout but would quite like to see him and Tiote get stuck into team anti-foot.

Even with Willo+Colo at the back, I'd still like to find a spot for Perch. He's been on fire the last month and doesn't deserve to lose his place in the team. Left back is a good shout but would quite like to see him and Tiote get stuck into team anti-foot.

Williamson has been good recently, but I think I would drop him for Perch.

Think it would do more harm than good to wreck Williamson's confidence by dropping him now. Perch has been good and doesn't "deserve" to be left out, but ultimately he's done his job and should return to the bench with our thanks. He'll get other chances.

Williamson has been good recently, but I think I would drop him for Perch.

You can't drop Williamson against Stoke ffs.

I feel this may require the help of Captain Hindsight.

You should have started Shola! He played 2 games for Stoke, he has as much insight as I have hindsight! Now piss off, for I must change before the missus discovers my identity.

Must win game this, as is Wigan after it, if we're to finish 5th/4th. The last three games are deadly.

The one I'm most worried about is Everton away. I think we can beat Citeh at home, they've been abject recently and effectively have nothing to play for, or certainly won't by the time we play them. We have no reason to fear Chelsea either, they're nowt special.

Guest neesy111

We haven't won a 3pm Saturday KO in the whole of 2012 :(

Blackburn FA Cup.

Not a league game, sorry.

You said we hadn't won a 3PM KO in 2012.  We have.

Can anyone see us not winning this? Will be a travesty if we don't, the form we're in. Will have a full pool of first-teamers to choose from by the time it's played, n'all. Taylor aside.

------------------------------------ Krul ------------------------------------

Santon ----------- Williamson -------- Coloccini --------------- Perch

... tbh. :coolsmiley:

This imo.

Guest VegasToon

Another team we need to beat into submission.  I hate watching them and their fucking throw ins. 

5 - 0 to us.