Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 21/04/2012 @ 3PM (Today)

Stu

We just need to support our team and be brave no matter what, ride the ride and have fun :) As soon as the fans get on the teams back we will go backwards. It really hasn't been fair because we've been sporting 12 men all season we need to continue :)

Although in general i much prefer the 4-3-3 formation I think we will see 4-4-2 again for this one, particularly after our tactics against them away worked so well.  Playing 3 in midfield against a team who constantly bypass their midfield might be overkill

The rest will do them good and gives time to get everyone fit, I know it can have an effect when we are on a roll and just want to keep going but they looked tired yesterday..

I think starting Perch is a must at LB or RB but these cunts are a big physical side and Perch takes no shit.

Hope Arsenal v Chelski ends a 0-0 & Wolves do us a favour first mind but can't see it  nor can I see Spurts not winning away at QPR.

Rather Arsenal beat Chelsea tbh i dont see Arsenal even involved in this they are 3rd and imo i reckon they will stay there with something to spare.......

Also considering the confidence (or lack of) Spurs has atm it would not suprise me at all if Spurs draw away against QPR as alot of big teams have this season.

We haven't won a 3pm Saturday KO in the whole of 2012 :(

Blackburn FA Cup.

Not a league game, sorry.

You said we hadn't won a 3PM KO in 2012.  We have.

We've also only played two 3pm Saturday games in the league this year, drew one against Wolves and lost the other away to Fulham.

We should go for a big win here. Lets rip them up totally and get that goal difference boosted to snitch the 4th place...

------------------------------------Krul--------------------------------------

Santon-------------Williamson--------Coloccini--------------Gutierrez

--------------Cabaye-----------Tiote---------Guthrie---------------------

------Ben Arfa---------------------------------------Ba--------------------

---------------------------------Cisse----------------------------------------

Will be an interesting day with QPR at home to Spurs and Arsenal at home to Chelsea.

Tough match against Stoke but we have the players to turn these cloggers over just as we did at theirs. After a good rest should come out of the blocks hard against these bastards.