Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 21/04/2012 @ 3PM (Today)

Stu

Win this and we can only be caught by Everton on goal difference.

:thup: Shackles are off now, no pressure. Hopefully we go into this game and just go for it.

I hope it doesn't mean we relax thinking job done ala wolves at home. need to kick on for CL football.

Almost sold-out already. About 80 tickets left.

Almost sold-out already. About 80 tickets left.

Will be the norm again with waiting list returning, if we keep this going and HBA and others continue to provide those "special moments".

Looking at Stoke's results, they haven't conceded more than 2 goals in a single game in their last 22 outings. We have the attacking prowess to upset that record, of course, but wouldn't be a bad idea to keep it tight at the back all the same :laugh:

Looking at Stoke's results, they haven't conceded more than 2 goals in a single game in their last 22 outings. We have the attacking prowess to upset that record, of course, but wouldn't be a bad idea to keep it tight at the back all the same :laugh:

s*nderland

Arsenal

Newcastle

Bolton

QPR

Besiktas

Man City (21 Dec)

all put 3+ goals past them this season

:thup: Shackles are off now, no pressure. Hopefully we go into this game and just go for it.

I just hope this doesn't have the opposite effect. Knowing we're in Europe now I hope we don't take our foot off the pedal, whereas if Everton had won yesterday, we'd have been going hell for leather to get 5th and effectively 4th. We'll still be giving 4th a try without doubt, but I just hope it doesn't fizzle out now.

Got two tickets today, after being told Man City would be unavailble to the public. Very lucky impulse by,

What the fuck is this all about? Sorry if Giggs but i've only just noticed this too. Had planned to go to this.

Edit; just looked in the Tickets forum. Did they go on General Sale ages ago? Need to get out of the habit of waiting till late before getting tickets.

Guest neesy111

Got two tickets today, after being told Man City would be unavailble to the public. Very lucky impulse by,

What the fuck is this all about? Sorry if Giggs but i've only just noticed this too. Had planned to go to this.

Should had done what SEMTEX did.

Should had done what SEMTEX did.

Aye just dawned on me that Semtex was having trouble getting tickets for that'un.

I just hope this doesn't have the opposite effect. Knowing we're in Europe now I hope we don't take our foot off the pedal, whereas if Everton had won yesterday, we'd have been going hell for leather to get 5th and effectively 4th. We'll still be giving 4th a try without doubt, but I just hope it doesn't fizzle out now.

hey, get your own material LOL

I feel like we have to have one of our random players score a goal for us soon. There's been so few, Williamson, Colo, Santon, Simpson, Tiote. One of these guys has to score before the end of the season

Yeah, but they haven't faced the three musketeers in full flow yet. I predict 4-0 to us.

I feel like we have to have one of our random players score a goal for us soon. There's been so few, Williamson, Colo, Santon, Simpson, Tiote. One of these guys has to score before the end of the season

I've started putting money on Williamson. He's been close a few times and our main free kick tactic seems to be "hit it to the tall dude at the edge of the box"