Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Because Arsenal would finish 5th and it would be glorious because they're one of my least liked teams. Watching Spurs (I like them less) getting 4th but not making CL due to a Chelsea win would be even sweeter.

I'm a bitch. Simples.

Yeah but if we finished third and Chelsea win the Champions League then we'd need to go through the qualifying round would we not?

Because Arsenal would finish 5th and it would be glorious because they're one of my least liked teams. Watching Spurs (I like them less) getting 4th but not making CL due to a Chelsea win would be even sweeter.

I'm a bitch. Simples.

Yeah but if we finished third and Chelsea win the Champions League then we'd need to go through the qualifying round would we not?

No we go into the group stages.

A dream would be for Arsenal to lose (wrecking the GD), Spurs to draw (to go above Arsenal on GD), us to win.

Finishing: Newcastle, Spurs, Arsenal.

Then Chelsea win their final and I laugh like a b****** at Arsenal and Spur's tears. Wahahahahaha!

Life aint that sweet so I'll just be happy with a good result at Goodison.

I was going to post this exact scenario last night, but couldn't be bothered and just went to bed. If I could write a script this is exactly how it would happen.

A dream would be for Arsenal to lose (wrecking the GD), Spurs to draw (to go above Arsenal on GD), us to win.

Finishing: Newcastle, Spurs, Arsenal.

Then Chelsea win their final and I laugh like a bastard at Arsenal and Spur's tears. Wahahahahaha!

Life aint that sweet so I'll just be happy with a good result at Goodison.

I think you should Poot your money where your mouth is, the odds would be quite interesting!

I'm starting to believe we can win at Everton, that's all I really ask, that the team goes there and gets the win, if we don't obviously we can't finish in the top 4. But if we do win and the other results go against us then so be it, at least we would have given it our best shot.

Which ex players can we count on? I will maybe forgive duff if he scores the goal that puts us in the CL

Cant think of anyone at WBA

Make no mistake, Duff will have an absolute shitter just to fuck us offer one more time.

Guest Chubby Jason

What a great way to finish the season regardless of the outcome. I'd never have envisaged this last summer given how disillusioned I was with the ownership and approach to player recruitment. I suppose I was wrong eh?

Next Years final is at Wembley , just saying.

If we do get into the CL, what would be the wildest thing to think:

Start of this season , we would finish in the Top 4

or

Next Season (in the CL ) we reach the final.