The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

McDermott has done a brilliant job, all started with those mad cup runs a couple of seasons back, managed to kick on from that.

Funny as fuk fat Sam couldn't get the biggest , most expensive team in the ccc this year to automatic promotion, I'll laugh my tits off if he messes up the play offs, fancy hughton to do him over.

best bit of business anywhere for what he's helped get reading was bringing in Jason Roberts, been immense for them

Webb was 10/10 last night until the Marcelo incident. Real will hopefully pay for sitting back all game, but they are fucking dangerous on the counter. I have never seen a team break as fast as Real do, it's stunning to watch. If Bayern can hold out early in the second leg then we'll have a very tasty match because they're good enough on the ball to score against Madrid and Robben and Ribery scare the shit out of Madrid's fullbacks.

But if they have to chase the game then Real will rip them to shreds on the break.

Aye. Early Real goal and it'll be all over. It could have happend yesterday, Real looked threatening in the first 10 minutes. After that they sadly just sat back and waited.

Btw, being there last night, it really seemed that Webb had an awfull game. How did it seem on the TV?

Look at me look at me I was at the Allianz arena...

pathetic.

I reckon Birmingham are going to win the play offs. It would be great if West Ham don't make it.

It looks like Boro aren't going to make it either, they are 4 points off the play offs and play Southampton next.

They have already said that if they don't go up this season then theirs going to be a lot of players moved on and pretty much a full new team for next season. I can honestly see a relegation battle for them next season. I would love it if Carlisle managed to win promotion from League 1 and absolutely hammered them.

Btw, being there last night, it really seemed that Webb had an awfull game. How did it seem on the TV?

Look at me look at me I was at the Allianz arena...

pathetic.

Yeah, for sure... :rolleyes:

Interesting result at Munich, Bayern weren't that good but Madrid were quite unambitious and were made to pay for it.

At least it makes the second leg interesting, reckon Bayern have a chance if they resist the first half and Real Madrid players start losing their heads as they usually do.

Really pumped for tonight, let's see if we ca get a result.