Wigan vs Newcastle United - 28/04/12 @ 3pm

MW

Hopefully Cabaye is back, with him ahead of Jonas and Tiote no reason why our midfield shouldn't do a better job than Man U or Arsenal's did, and we can score past them. Different game to Stoke, they're on some form despite being beaten by fulham. Hopefully can bully them off the ball some but lets just stick with how we're playing.

Massive game for us, despite the result today they have been in excellent form. Not confident of a win.

Tough game....but we are on fire. Other teams MUST bend the knee and pay respect.

I know they are playing well but seriously, these are games where you can just feel it in your water that it's made for players like Ben Arfa and Cisse to step up and be the difference.

I know they are playing well but seriously, these are games where you can just feel it in your water that it's made for players like Ben Arfa and Cisse to step up and be the difference.

The dream is on, and I agree that Ben Arfa and Cisse are the players to make it happen. They have been on fire of late, always dangerous and capable of something better than anyone else on the pitch.