Wigan vs Newcastle United - 28/04/12 @ 3pm

MW

From what I gather, you need to be a registered Wigan supporter or have a proof of address (ie. proof that you live in Wigan) to buy tickets for the home end...

Who keeps proof that they live in Wigan? :lol:

The borough of Wigan is actually a nice enough area, tbh.

Don't you live in Scotland? :lol:

From what I gather, you need to be a registered Wigan supporter or have a proof of address (ie. proof that you live in Wigan) to buy tickets for the home end...

Who keeps proof that they live in Wigan? :lol:

The borough of Wigan is actually a nice enough area, tbh.

Don't you live in Scotland? :lol:

http://www.justsayplease.co.uk/assets/images/website_3-ilw__bWFpbi1pbWFnZQ%3D%3D_p_38317-Cheerful%20Alex%20Salmond.jpg-BasicCrop-size-220x220.jpg

Guest michaelfoster

Who lives in Wigan? :lol:

fixed.

From nufc.com earlier in the week...

United confirm that all 4,500 tickets for our upcoming trip to Wigan have now been sold - and that requests for an additional allocation were refused by the Latics.

If you're tempted to try and buy seats in home sections, they remain on sale - but only to home supporters with a previous booking history at the DW. Anyone attempting to register on their database can do so, but won't be able to purchase tickets for the Newcastle game.

They're making it very difficult to fill their own ground :idiot2:

More money!? :yao:

Fucking hate Wigan and their shit approach to football. So many more deserving clubs struggling in lower divisions while these wankers somehow manage to scrape by every season.

I'd rather not go than sit in the home end.  Wouldn't enjoy it without thee craic and couldn't trust myself not to blow my cover ridiculously

It's Wigan, not as if it's Sunderland. You'll probably have three blocks to yourself. :lol:

You can get a joint ticket for our game and their game v Wolves for £30. It's an extra fiver, but maybe if you are prepared to buy tickets to two games they might actually sell you one?

People without a ticket should be snapping their hands off for that offer.

Guest neesy111

Why should Wigan sell us more tickets?  It'd be to there detriment to fill 1/2 the ground with our fans at a crucial time of the season.

You can get a joint ticket for our game and their game v Wolves for £30. It's an extra fiver, but maybe if you are prepared to buy tickets to two games they might actually sell you one?

I haven't used that offer so am not saying it will work, however, got to be worth a try.

My mate has bought tickets from them for random top games as he lives 45 minutes away and was able to take his kid to see decent opposition so it looks like I'm sorted if he can buy them on the day and can get an unlimited number. I'm probably screwed if he can only buy the same quantity as he's had in the past.

I haven't used that offer so am not saying it will work, however, got to be worth a try.

Just worked for me thanks for the heads up.

Actually had to wait on the line because their ticket office was busy.......  :mackems:

Anyone know if it works?

Edit: just seen the above post.

They're making it very difficult to fill their own ground :idiot2:

More money!? :yao:

Fucking hate Wigan and their shit approach to football. So many more deserving clubs struggling in lower divisions while these wankers somehow manage to scrape by every season.

Agree with this 100%. Detestable, plastic, club.

So hope we manage to pack out the ground and outnumber their lot.

Actually had to wait on the line because their ticket office was busy.......  :mackems:

That's plan B sorted then, how did you do it?  Are the tickets getting posted out or do you pick them up from the ticket office?

Nice, thanks for letting us know. Think that's me sorted then...

That's plan B sorted then, how did you do it?  Are the tickets getting posted out or do you pick them up from the ticket office?

Just rang up the extra £5 for the Wolves game is what gets you the ticket for our game which is a no brainer for just a extra £5 just make sure you ask for the both games package and to pick up don't tell them to send to your address doubt it would work if you try get them sent to Newcastle... just be prepared to dodge a few questions I had to dodge a few piece of p*ss really though.

Again thanks durhamunigeordie for the heads up  O0

What kind of questions did they ask?