3-1

Krul

Santon  Willo  Colo  Fergie

Tiote        Jonas

Cabaye

HBA                      Ba

Cisse

3-1

He's not going to change a defence that's conceded 1 goal in 6 games!

Krul

Tiote        Jonas

Cabaye

Cisse

3-1

This, whatever anyone says about Simpson. He should be playing right back until the end of the season. Ferguson will definitely get minutes once we get to the 60 minute mark. I think our front three will cause them too many problems and our midfield should shut them out of the game. 2-1

Krul

Tiote        Jonas

Cabaye

Cisse

3-1

This, whatever anyone says about Simpson. He should be playing right back until the end of the season. Ferguson will definitely get minutes once we get to the 60 minute mark. I think our front three will cause them too many problems and our midfield should shut them out of the game. 2-1

Would anyone be amused if we've got nothing to gain/lose on the final day, not giving Simpson a start? Could imagine him getting right pissy that we've screwed a perfect season of starts for him. :lol: Petty? :blush:

Krul

Tiote        Jonas

Cabaye

Cisse

3-1

Agree, but it would be good for a laugh though!

If they play a 3 man defence they will be totally anhillated.

It's kind of a 5-man defence really though.

This. Really hope Di Santo doesn't make it, he's been really good in the recent games I've seen him in and a big part of the reason they won those big games. If we can get an earlish goal I think we will have too much for them, but if they get to HT level anything could happen. The good thing for us is they won't settle for a draw so hopefully we'll get lots of opportunities in this one.

Think this will be a really close game, with our forwards proving the difference.

0-2

I think Mike Dean will be the deciding factor in this match sadly...

So do I. He absolutely hates us and is the worst referee we could possibly have had. Guaranteed to give another penalty against us as well.

On the subject of their away allocation, I think the council decides when they grant a license or whatever the maximum number of away fans allowed in the ground.  Nothing Wigan can do about it even if they wanted to.  It's be a bit stupid to turn all of their home games into away games by letting the opposition fans outnumber theirs anyway.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120425/important-information-for-wigan-clash_2281670_2749139

With regards to our Barclays Premier League fixture at Wigan on Saturday, Newcastle United would like to make it known that all tickets for the away section of the DW Stadium have sold out.

As with all away fixtures, we would like to remind our fans not to travel to the North-West for this weekend's game unless you have a match ticket for the away section of the stadium.

Token gesture there. :laugh:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120425/important-information-for-wigan-clash_2281670_2749139

With regards to our Barclays Premier League fixture at Wigan on Saturday, Newcastle United would like to make it known that all tickets for the away section of the DW Stadium have sold out.

As with all away fixtures, we would like to remind our fans not to travel to the North-West for this weekend's game unless you have a match ticket for the away section of the stadium.

In my head this game is going to be like Where's Wally? With Wally wearing a Wigan strip and surround by Newcastle fans.

I would love it if we smashed these guys, I really want Wigan to go down as they offer nothing to the premier league in the first 28 games of the season yet always escape relegation on the last day of the season, fingers crossed Blackburn and Bolton can put a run of results together.

How fucking mealy-mouthed do you want to get :lol: