Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 02/05/12 - post-miracle reaction from p60

Dave

Guest k0ss

Cant stop hearing that talkSPORT clip, so frecking funny - OH MY GOD, CIZZE! - Me against 7 chelsea fans at the local bar yesterday, best feeling ever for that second goal - Didnt think we could hold on to the lead with 10mins extra time

The Chelsea fans getting angry behind the goal at Cisse for his 1st without any provocation was class

Was great, personally love the crypt keeper on the left with the blue jacket, can't believe he's allowed out of the house.

Guest BooBoo

The stream I was watching froze with Cech diving backwards. I thought it was over. Ten seconds or so later it jumped to Cisse heading to the fans.

I'm sure streams do that in purpose just to tantalise. Same shit happened to me for Shola's first goal down there in the league cup last season.

Oh aye, one thing I've always wanted to know since Ranieri was there. Who the fuck is that fat, red faced bloke who always stands next to the Chelsea dugout?

Aye. Ive always thought that too!!

Sure he was Ranieri's interprator when he first came over.

Oh aye, one thing I've always wanted to know since Ranieri was there. Who the f*** is that fat, red faced bloke who always stands next to the Chelsea dugout?

Aye. Ive always thought that too!!

Sure he was Ranieri's interprator when he first came over.

Didn't he get sacked because it turned out his Italian wasn't that good and someone realised he was kind of just making things up?

The club don't hang about, they've made a mug already :lol:

http://www.mynufc.co.uk/VPL/OrderProduct.aspx?ProductID=419d313be1d14e4082a459feb8cfca4e

£10.99 for what will be the tackiest of shit. :lol: Amazing.

Oh wait, fair do's. Dishwasher and microwave safe. That puts it above all over mugs, then. :lol:

£10.99 for a mug ffs man.  :mackems:

Ordered a set of 4 for each of my family members

Guest BooBoo

So, has Mikel been retrospected by the FA yet?

Don't be daft, been swiftly swept under the carpet.

Guest BooBoo

I've looked at the page (may be 52) on this thread when the goal goes in a number of times. Absolute gold.

Fire drill in the Chelsea end.

:lol::lol: Just seen this

I'm stealing it like. Going to use that one next time we are winning.

"ooo look, fire drill in the away end", i will knock them sideways and people will love me.

Fire drill in the Chelsea end.

:lol::lol: Just seen this

I'm stealing it like. Going to use that one next time we are winning.

"ooo look, fire drill in the away end", i will knock them sideways and people will love me.

:lol: