If you could keep four players for next season?

Parky

I think Tiote is much more important than Cabaye. Our midfield would seriously suffer without Tiote, while although it would be worse without Cabaye, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Our defence would take a hit as well without Tiote. For me Tiote, Colo and Cisse is a good solid spine, with Ben Arfa adding that touch of excitement and world class talent.

Colo, HBA and Cisse are all irreplaceable. Nobody else is.

I'd add Krul to that list.  It's very difficult to find top class goalkeepers unless you're willing to pay an absolute fortune.

I can't choose 4 so will say replace Williamson and Simpson. If I had to replace 3 I would include Jonas. I would be happy to keep them as backup. If we manage that we'll have another good season.

Good idea about this thread, although I think we will keep more than four players.

Mine would be Krul, Cisse, Cabaye, and Ben Arfa.

It will be interesting to see who we have sold and bought come 1. September.

With Ashley's record of being quite a risk-taker and very unpredictable/Controversial I'm not sure what to expect really.

From a business point of view, I think we will sell anyone if we receive an offer we can't refuse (i.e. £35 mill Carroll). Stupid money is easy money. I'm however confident that Ashley/Llambas will do their utmost to keep the core players and move the club forward.. and by forward I certainly mean that it is realistic to aim for a Top 6 from next season and onwards.

Nonetheless, it's been a joy watching us this season, and no matter what happens I'd still keep the good memories :)

Colo

Jonas

Cisse

Ba

I would take a hit on Tiote, it would kill me like but thats how I would play it.

Interesting selection. You'd rather Jonas and take hit on Tiote? Ba over someone like Krul?

Krul and HBA are the ones that I'd really fight tooth and nail for. I don't think we've seen the best of them yet, so it's hard to put a value on them. We've put a lot of work into them and have only just started to reap the rewards.

Cisse has been great but we may already have seen his best. He probably comes into the 'every player has his price' category.