Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I think we'll miss out on the lad! I reckon Arsenal as well as Man U will be after a RB

I hope the ground works been done!

We should hammer Cabaye on twitter to get him here

Arsenal wont sign a RB as high profile as him even if they do buy one because of Sagna if they buy anyone it will be a back up to Sagna, Debuchy is too good to be back up..... Man U will want one yes but Cabaye will make sure it doesnt happen  :smug:

I think we'll miss out on the lad! I reckon Arsenal as well as Man U will be after a RB

Arsenal wont sign a RB as high profile as him even if they do buy one because of Sagna..... Man U will want one yes but Cabaye will make sure it doesnt happen  :smug:

Man U might get Clyne?

Arsenal wont sign a RB as high profile as him even if they do buy one because of Sagna..... Man U will want one yes but Cabaye will make sure it doesnt happen  :smug:

Man U might get Clyne?

If you believe the media that seems a huge possibility which would leave us un-opposed as far as Debuchy goes as he wants PL and if Man Utd go for someone else i think he will be nailed on to join us.

It's us or Man Utd, hopefully the frenchies and Pardew's recent words about pushing for 4th next season will be enough to sway him.

On Cabaye's site talking about Cabaye

He is a good player, an international class player. We met at the trainee center of Lille and he already had a huge potential. His best quality, I would say his kindness. He is level-headed and remains simple. We are on the phone twice a months and we had lunch few weeks ago. I am planning to come and see him play in England soon enough. We share a passion for tattoos and we often discuss about the next one. Besides, we both have a tattoo representing a rosary.

I am proud to get the chance to play in the French national team with him. It felt special because we have the same route since the beginning of our career.

When he left Lille, I was happy and sad at the same time. I knew we wouldn’t be able to see each other every day but It was a good thing for him to join a good team abroad. I am not surprised about his adaptation to the premiership. Yohan’s game can match with any kind of football. If he would have been to Spain, no doubt he would have as comfortable as he can be in Newcastle. He is now proving that he can evolve at a very high level. I am sure that within the next two years, he will join one of the best European club.

:huff:

I see he made Ligue 1's team of the year.

Hugo Lloris (Lyon); Mathieu Debuchy (Lille), Nicolas N'Koulou (Marseille), Vitorino Hilton (Montpellier), Henri Bedimo (Montpellier); Rio Mavuba (Lille), Etienne Capoue (Toulouse); Eden Hazard (Lille), Younes Belhanda (Montpellier), Nene (Paris Saint-Germain); Olivier Giroud (Montpellier)

It's hints, nothing more.

There's a lot of water to flow under the bridge before anything done so don't get your hopes up I'd say.

Would love it if he signed but if he doesn't so be it.

It's going to be a tough ride this summer on the transfer front, speculation both ways is going to be wild.

Guest taps01

There's a lot of water to flow under the bridge before anything done so don't get your hopes up I'd say.

It's going to be a tough ride this summer on the transfer front, speculation both ways is going to be wild.

When did Cabaye hint at him coming here?

Guest MrSundlofer

When did Cabaye hint at him coming here?

Philippe Auclair ‏ @PhilippeAuclair

Had a chance to talk to @yohancabaye tonight live on RMC's @AfterRMC. Listen to podcast on http://www.rmc.fr. As Yohan was on air for...

...well over an hour, sorry, no full transcript. But NUFC fans might be interested by this exchange about Mathieu Debuchy...

'Haved you talked to Mathieu about NUFC?' 'Yes' Said good things?' 'Yes' 'And was he interested to hear what you had to say?' 'Yes'.

At which point everybody started to laugh. To be taken as meant, ie as a light-hearted exchange. *rumour windmill speeding up*.

Guest taps01

Simpson will be gone before Debuchy gets back from the Euros he wont even have the displeasure of speaking to him.

Be nice to get this done before the euros. Think I'm expecting to much there though.

Why would Arsenal buy him when they already have Sagna?

Because his leg is a tiny bit broken!

Guest VegasToon

Simpson and raylor out - Debucy and Clyne in..

Raylor stays.  Raylor knows his limitations, doesn't complain, can play mulitple postions and puts in a good shift when needed.  We need players like him and Perch in the squad.