Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I wonder if Man City only having 7 injuries and significantly less "days lost" is to do with their fitness staff and facilities? I'm guessing it plays a part, just wondering if we would be anywhere near the top of the table with the same set-up.

They  have a lot more rotation of players.

So do Man U, who are last :lol:

I wonder if Man City only having 7 injuries and significantly less "days lost" is to do with their fitness staff and facilities? I'm guessing it plays a part, just wondering if we would be anywhere near the top of the table with the same set-up.

So do Man U, who are last :lol:

Tbf last season was very unusual for them they don't usually get anywhere near the amount of injuries they got i would be interested to see what this seasons numbers are like.

Man City have faster, more skillful players. Wigan, Stoke and teams like them cant catch up with them to break their legs.

So Simpson is back in the team ... this is just incredible.

I could really slaughter that McManaman guy right now. Huge implications to that stupid tackle.

Danny friggin Simpson. Unreal.

I could really slaughter that McManaman guy right now. Huge implications to that stupid tackle.

Simpson Williamson combo by the time England have played :pow:

Simpson Williamson combo by the time England have played :pow:

The way this season has gone we'll end up with a back four of Simpson Williamson Perch Santon after the international fixtures.

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth

Alan Pardew hopeful Mathieu Debuchy will be fit to face Manchester City. #nufc #mcfc #sgaz http://bit.ly/Z90Fea

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

BOOM

Somewhat amazed that Pardew says anything at all regarding players coming back from injuries. He is SO often wrong is it not just better if he says it's still being assessed until he has actually watched the player train for a few days?

Wish Colo would be back sooner, play him at CB with Saylor and play MYM at RB until Debuchy was fit to play. Hopefully this all times out ok and he's back playing for us sooner than later.