Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Is Anita actually physical and/or a hard man?

Has been since he lost his dreadlocks.

From what I know, he works very hard closing down similar to Tiote, only had 3 yellow cards last season which suggests he's a bit more subtle than Tiote.

That's him pwned by Catts then in the first 90 seconds.

Guest neesy111

Really happy this has gone through. Right in time for Spurs too. What was the fee btw, £6 million?

Now, let's concentrate our efforts on Debuchy...

A striker is more important IMO

Guest Brendan_Rice

Do you think he will play on Saturday and if so where? Been puzzling me where he fits, either midfield or left back.

Really happy this has gone through. Right in time for Spurs too. What was the fee btw, £6 million?

a CB is even more important IMO

Sorry to say but I think we need a top class goalkeeper - if Krul is injured I fear our back-ups are rubbish. :coolsmiley:

Not if we are going to play with Anita and Tiote, we need our fullbacks to get forward as much as humanly possible no point having 2 DM's if fullbacks are going to be defensive like Simmo.

Besides i stand by what i said earlier, strengthening the first eleven is more important than strengthening the bench.

I agree getting a striker and CB for depth is necessary but a RB in Debuchy's mould is more important than anything.