The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest neesy111

Bradford to play in Europe if it stays that way?

No. Need to win final.

Always amazes me people still need to be told this, the losers of the League Cup never get into Europe. For some reason this does my nut in.

He's from Spain you clown.  Do you know the rules of the Copa Del Ray?

God I hope Swansea get through. Can't think of anything worse than those mercenary cunts rolling over either of these teams with their vast array of horribly overpriced and overpaid attacking midfielders. Tonight is what football is all about.

Such inaccurate bile. Mata and Hazard are two of the best players in their position in Europe and they paid market price.

God I hope Swansea get through. Can't think of anything worse than those mercenary cunts rolling over either of these teams with their vast array of horribly overpriced and overpaid attacking midfielders. Tonight is what football is all about.

Such inaccurate bile. Mata and Hazard are two of the best players in their position in Europe and they paid market price.

Never said they weren't good, did I?

No. Need to win final.

Always amazes me people still need to be told this, the losers of the League Cup never get into Europe. For some reason this does my nut in.

Your two cups confuse me. :lol:

We have 3 cups :)

Guest bimpy474

No. Need to win final.

They used to I think, chaned around 06-ish maybe

Which is long enough for people to know by now surely ?