Fenerbahce 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 21/07/2012

Fenham Mag

Guest VaVaVoom

--------- Tiote --------- Gosling

Obertan ----- Vuckic -------- Amalfitano

------------------ Ba

?

Fyp.

See Marveaux on for Amalfitano, Jonas on for Obertan, Abeid and Bigirimana on for Gosling and Tiote and Cisse on for the 2nd half.

Experiment.

Well ESPN is on from 6 till 8 so if ko is 6.30 allowing for half time it will finish before the end of the game.

Never mind , the start time on ESPN just changed. Should get to town in time now.

Apology accepted. :razz:

------------------ Ba

?

Fyp.

See Marveaux on for Amalfitano, Jonas on for Obertan, Abeid and Bigirimana on for Gosling and Tiote and Cisse on for the 2nd half.

Experiment.

Is that just a guess?

Prefer to see Amalfitano central, some nice touches but looked completely out of place on the wing against Monaco.

Guest VaVaVoom

------------------ Ba

?

Fyp.

Experiment.

Is that just a guess?

Prefer to see Amalfitano central, some nice touches but looked completely out of place on the wing against Monaco.

Just what i'd like to see given the starting line-up and the bench.

Will be an interesting run out, i know what you mean about Amalfitano but i'd like to see a bit more of Vuckic through the middle in dangerous areas. This season is where he needs to push on and if he is to be this "wonderkid" he has to nail his position down. I think he's wasted on the left, reminds be in ways of a young, greener RVP.

------------------ Ba

?

Fyp.

Experiment.

Is that just a guess?

From the official site:

"Here is the NUFC starting XI in Austria, along with the bench -

STARTING – Elliot – Simpson, Tavernier, Coloccini. R Taylor – Obertan, Tiote, Gosling, Amalfitano – Ba, Vuckic.

BENCH – Harper, Williamson, Santon, Abeid, Bigirimana, Gutierrez, Marveaux, Sa Ameobi, Sh Ameobi."

I cant see Cisse, maybe im blind?