Alan Pardew

Dave

That was quite some turnaround. Played really well first half, and completely threw it away. So negative. :(

Precisely why he's lost me after today. All we needed to do was keep our foot on the pedal and we had that game won.

Guest palnese

Will he take some blame for the shocking subs and tactics in the 2nd half? I doubt it.

What a fucking coward this fucking cunt is. Fuck.

I don't think Adkins is completely brilliant but he's available. Might be a genuine possibility of Pardew going if there's a replacement out there available with no compensation available? I imagine he'd be pretty cheap in terms of salary as well.

Can't wait until the horrendous cunt tries to blame it all on them getting a dodgy equalizer.

Expect loads of shit about how we were unlucky to not be three or four up at half time too.

Did Federici have to make a single save in the second half?

He's a useless cunt, last year was predominantly down to good luck.

C'mon Ashley, you've done well finding good talent on the continent in terms of getting players in. Go get us a manager who isn't a complete fucking cretin.

With the starting line up & substitutions I can only think that he's deliberately thrown the game today to get the sack.

No one could be that clueless without trying.

The starting line up was fine, but those substitutions were just astoundingly bad

I knew and said a couple of days ago he's start Shola and Jonas. he just can't help himself. Neither contributed to us going forward. But then, how well a player can attack is not Pardew's chief consideration.

It wasn't Shola or Jonas's fault that we lost today, and it sure as hell wasn't their fault that we went to a 4-5-1 in the second half.

Our best January signing was always going to be a new manager. That's the deadline deal I'm praying for anyway.

We need one in before deadline day if only to encourage any potential signings to actually join, no one will come to us in our current state with this idiot in charge.