Alan Pardew

Dave

Wonder how many fans he lost today? Quite a few I'll bet.

We'll never be a good team to watch and we'll never be much better than a mid-table team with him in charge, honestly not arsed watching us play these days. :(

I'll briefly elaborate why I've called for his head all season. We kept almost the same squad from 11/12 to 12/13, and judging by the wonderful performance in 11/12, there was absolutely no reason why we shouldn't expect the same this season.

Now, some will argue we didn't strengthen the squad during the summer - and they are right. We should have done the January shopping in the summer. Losing Ba is something I find hard to swallow, and we should have done everything in our power to keep him.

Regardless of that, you should expect any good manager to be able to work with what he got. After the first few games, one could see signs of him losing what people like to call "the dressing room", which is actually the same as not being able to influence the players in a mentally positive way.

Any replacement that can forge the team spirit back on track, will be able to do a heck lot better with this group of players.

We'll never be a good team to watch and we'll never be much better than a mid-table team with him in charge, honestly not arsed watching us play these days. :(

I'd say today will be the biggest in terms of supporters lost and it won't be easy to get them back on side.

the problem today, planning on attacking in second half went spectacularly wrong, as they scored in first half and left our rear exposed as we then chased the game, stupid fucking stuff.

Pray for Willow.

I predict we will say the performance is unacceptable, that he is sorry for the fans after such a "wonderful" European adventure, and say he is angry with the players.

He has lied, patronised, condescended and played the support of the club at every step of his tenure, I expect no different from the thoroughly unlikable PR man.

:thup: He will deflect blame at all cost. The worst one was when he laid into our young players post Arsenal and Brighton.

Time has to be running out for him. It is becoming clear that the common denominator in all of our troubles is this man.

Guest bimpy474

Knew I was trying to defend the indefensible at times recently out of faith something better was coming next season, but I simply cant accept that to them, no way that is acceptable at all, its a deal breaker for me over reaction or not.

Just contrast us to them with a positive minded manager it was there for all to see.

How has it taken you this long, and why this defeat. It's been plain to see for ages, i think i was one of the first to say sack him and it was because of the way we played, it has been throughly shocking all season.

Think the players just weren't fired up for this, so it's no fault of Pardew in my opinion.

They were simply the better side today, fair play to them. All of you shouting for his head, how predictable.

It's the managers job to get the players fired up ffs.

Knew I was trying to defend the indefensible at times recently out of faith something better was coming next season, but I simply cant accept that to them, no way that is acceptable at all, its a deal breaker for me over reaction or not.

Just contrast us to them with a positive minded manager it was there for all to see.

How has it taken you this long, and why this defeat. It's been plain to see for ages, i think i was one of the first to say sack him and it was because of the way we played, it has been throughly shocking all season.

he should resign after this.

I've been very patient with the bloke but I'm done, that contradicts what I have said in the past, even recently but my tolerance of him was very thin and just under the guise of stability (I still believe in that by the way and desperately want us to have it) but I can't do it any more.

I still have no faith we will replace him with better but with this squad we need to try something else because he isn't capable of getting the best use of these players.

I'll briefly elaborate why I've called for his head all season. We kept almost the same squad from 11/12 to 12/13, and judging by the wonderful performance in 11/12, there was absolutely no reason why we shouldn't expect the same this season.

Now, some will argue we didn't strengthen the squad during the summer - and they are right. We should have done the January shopping in the summer. Losing Ba is something I find hard to swallow, and we should have done everything in our power to keep him.

Regardless of that, you should expect any good manager to be able to work with what he got. After the first few games, one could see signs of him losing what people like to call "the dressing room", which is actually the same as not being able to influence the players in a mentally positive way.

Any replacement that can forge the team spirit back on track, will be able to do a heck lot better with this group of players.

We are all upset but let's not start making things up now.

Guest bimpy474

to blame Pardew solely for this loss would be to let a lot of players who didn't put in any effort in the slightest

People aren't just looking at the game in isolation. Today's result is symptomatic of his tenure.

Exactly as some of us have been saying, it's not about this result, it's been about the state of our football for most of the season. And some were even worried about it last season as well.

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

Not gonna cry, just want him sacked before his post match interview. :lol:

Think we could scrape through anyway without this plank at the helm.

He has lied, patronised, condescended and played the support of the club at every step of his tenure, I expect no different from the thoroughly unlikable PR man

So much this, the despicable cunt.

Lost my patience with him on Thursday. Wasted most of that night responding to some daft posts defending him.

Hopefully I won't have to today.

And I wonder why Cabaye had depression? A season and a half in training with this p*ss poor excuse of a coach, what do you expect one day you turn up for training and you see fat b****** workmen with hammers boarding up the training ground because his manager believes somebody is spying on his precious 'tactics'