Alan Pardew

Dave

It's not about apportioning blame, it's about accepting responsibility for the situation we're in.

As manager he's ultimately responsible for both the results and the performances of his team. HIS team. If he's happy to get his cock sucked by the LMA when things are going well then he's got to be prepared to accept all responsibility for this shitstorm of a season. he fact he makes excuses and blames everyone and everything apart from himself makes me resent him even more. He's a coward. 

:clap:

:thup: Well done for eloquently standing up for yourself in response to a daft cunt trying to belittle you.

You're right, it was a good response. Still doesn't change the comment that the sourness season was more painful to endure.

Nice to see your hangover wasn't too serious.

It's not about apportioning blame, it's about accepting responsibility for the situation we're in.

As manager he's ultimately responsible for both the results and the performances of his team. HIS team. If he's happy to get his cock sucked by the LMA when things are going well then he's got to be prepared to accept all responsibility for this shitstorm of a season. he fact he makes excuses and blames everyone and everything apart from himself makes me resent him even more. He's a coward. 

This.

He's the MANAGER ffs. Of course it's his responsibility if things goes wrong.

We should be battling it out with Liverpool and Everton so top 6 challenge is fair enough imo. Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are teams who should expect to finish above us but any of those slipping and we could get higher. Finishing above Man U/C is unrealistic.

That's not to say finishing 7th or 8th is a failure but that is only if we have just fallen short.

Our aim this year was a top 8 finish according to the tactically inept one, he has a stronger team than the one thy finished 5th and no Europe to contend with and he expects us to swallow a top 10 target?? Typical cowardly Pardew, aiming for the stars!

Challenge for the top ten. :lol:

I've always wanted to be in there battling with Swansea,  Fulham and West Brom.  What dreams are made of tbh.

Aye, we should be trying to knock Man Utd off there perch.

That should be the aim for every team.

Spot on. And why does it have to be such extremes? Can't we aim slightly higher than top ten. top 6? sure he said we'd be challenging the top4 this season?

In November. The man is off his tits.

“We are really pleased with a point at this stage of the season, with four games to go.

“I don’t really care where we finish in the league, as long as we are in the league, because we have a good team.

What the fuck's he on about? :lol:

“We are really pleased with a point at this stage of the season, with four games to go.

“I don’t really care where we finish in the league, as long as we are in the league, because we have a good team.

What the f***'s he on about? :lol:

What does that even mean? What a fucking ballsack man.

Almost makes you miss the simple 'we was tired lol'

Guest neesy111

He's lost the plot.

Here's one:

If you had to allocate marks out of 100 regarding 'the blame' for this shitty season - how would you split it between Pardew and then 'everything else' as a two-way split? So would it be 50-50, 70-30 Pardew, etc?

Everything else of course including injuries, tiredness after the EL, bad refereeing, the players, even sheer downright back luck and whatever else.

5% Notting Hill

20% Having to play football matches

20% Injuries

10% Senegal

15% Not investing in the summer

10% The Players

15% Fans expecting too much

5% Alan

:pardsgrin:

He single handedly decimated a top-4 team in front of our eyes. It was dreadful stuff.

Are you talking about Souness or Pardew?  We went from 5th to 14th under Souness, we're going from 5th to ? under Pardew.

I'm not trying to defend Souness, I hated the bloke and what he did to us but Pardew is doing the same now, he's just doing it in a different way.