Alan Pardew

Dave

Back in the days of Roeder or Souness, the fans would have gathered already at SJP with shouts for "taxi for Pardew". What has changed?

I certainly can't remember another manager having had as much patience with the fans as Pardew has.

It's hardly the main point, but if any jip aimed at him was obviously audible, we're bound to get branded impatient or ungrateful by the media bods. Which, as I say, hardly matters... but will be irritating all the same. LWLLWLDDWLDLDWDLLLLWLLWLLLDL. :anguish:

Where does he own pride come it to overide his ego and arrogance. Surely he must start seeing it himself or is he really that arrogant.

Absolutely not. This is the biggest gig he'll ever get. He's riding this pony home until the bitter end.

Even to the destruction of our Premiership future, would sum him up if it happened.

He would 100% stay if even we went down.

I need some gin, whiskey, scotch, a bottle of Jacob's creek and i don't even drink :(

No better time to start.

pardew was awful today, but cisse really needs to take more of the blame for today's defeat

Yeah let's blame a player put in a position he's never played in and has no ability to play in at all and not the idiot who put said player in position.

:facepalm:

watch the match?

pardew was awful today, but cisse really needs to take more of the blame for today's defeat

Yeah let's blame a player put in a position he's never played in and has no ability to play in at all and not the idiot who put said player in position.

watch the match?

Listened on the radio and it stated Shola was up front as it does here:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/261784/teams

Obviously got the wrong info

watch the match?

I watched it. Cisse should have scored at least once. However, it's not his fault he has no confidence, it's Pardew's.

It's a shame to see him ruin this club. With this players we've got now, imagine 2-3 class players add to that. It's a shame if we got relegated with Arfa, Cabaye, Marv, Santon in the squad. Insane!! Hang him! Sack him!

watch the match?

you cannot blame Cisse..the first half header was terrific but a briiliant save, first half volley similar....He did miss  a couple but in fairness on another day he would have had at least  by half time

Guest icemanblue

Pardew won't be sacked. We can moan and whinge, blame everything on him, but it'll not make a difference. Its his fault that we lost today, and he's managed it, from a position of absolute dominance and comfort, with one substitution. That's a massive concern, and something he needs to address publicly. We won't sack him because of this loss, or any of his other failings this season. He's our manager until the end of this season, and will be responsible for keeping us up or taking us down. That needs to be accepted, now, by everyone.

What also needs to be accepted is that we're not down yet. There have been far worse teams than this, managed by far worse managers who have went on far more unlikely runs to stay up. We have two weeks to bring in two players of the quality to significantly improve our current first team. Do that and it could be the lift we need.

Shola Ameobi on the right fucking wing, the right fucking wing. Bloke should be shot with shit for even considering that to be a good idea nevermind actually executing it and then unbelievably it got worse from there, that shouldn't even be possible. A clueless wanker and a negative cunt at the moment. I shudder to think what words of wisdom he said at HT.

There's still people defending him as well, as if we haven't seen bad managers at NUFC before and we don't know what their teams look like.

Pardew won't be sacked. We can moan and whinge, blame everything on him, but it'll not make a difference. Its his fault that we lost today, and he's managed it, from a position of absolute dominance and comfort, with one substitution. That's a massive concern, and something he needs to address publicly. We won't sack him because of this loss, or any of his other failings this season. He's our manager until the end of this season, and will be responsible for keeping us up or taking us down. That needs to be accepted, now, by everyone.

What also needs to be accepted is that we're not down yet. There have been far worse teams than this, managed by far worse managers who have went on far more unlikely runs to stay up. We have two weeks to bring in two players of the quality to significantly improve our current first team. Do that and it could be the lift we need.

He should be sacked for the the whole season, not just today.

Guest icemanblue

Aye, that's your opinion, but it's just not going to happen. He's the owners man, and we won't have spent any time at all looking at possible replacements.

i think in all this 'melt down' a good post and i feel 90% to be true .... 

Aye, that's your opinion, but it's just not going to happen. He's the owners man, and we won't have spent any time at all looking at possible replacements.

I'm saying what should happen, not what will happen.

Guest icemanblue

I'm saying what should happen, not what will happen.

:lol: That's great, mate. I had noticed. Seems a bit pointless though, doesn't it?

Considering how quick they were to push the button on Hughton I'm amazed Pardew has lasted this long if I'm being honest

They never wanted Hughton in the first place though, look how long it took for them to give him a proper contract.