Alan Pardew

Dave

He's right about the small squad but it looks really stupid now after the weeks and weeks of "oh we haven't lost anyone, what a great window" shite he was peddling.

He's flip-flopping left, right and centre and I'd not be surprised if the players began to notice too.

Guest bimpy474

Its not just that we are losing, its how we are losing in respect to the way he has the team playing.

If he cant see that, his arrogant threshold has reached its peak.

He's right about the small squad but it looks really stupid now after the weeks and weeks of "oh we haven't lost anyone, what a great window" shite he was peddling.

He's flip-flopping left, right and centre and I'd not be surprised if the players began to notice too.

Exactly.

Not a fucking scooby; giving him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't devious enough to just shift blame to easy targets that is. I think we're all trying hard to see what he's trying to tap into; it just doesn't seem to have any subtance to any fans looking on. Use of 'luck, magic' and 'magic plans' as serious football discussion is extremely worrying.

f***ing blaming Europe and small squad again. p*ss off.

But but this was the same guy who told us that we should realize that we have a good squad after we did not strengthen during the transfer window. Fuck off Pardew you slimy face hypocrite!

Surely the small squad's his fault as well. It's not like he only took over last bloody week.

The squad size is his fault

The players we have are his fault

The tactics we employ are his fault

The performances are his fault

The results are his fault

Needs to give his head a shake, pretty fucking sharpish.

He's a cunt

Always was

He keeps looking or luck or a bit of magic

Mainly because it was pure luck and individual pieces of magic that got 5th last year rather than anything he brought to the party.

There is a reason he was managing in league one, never mind why he was sacked from a league one club

He's right, the players do need to take some of the blame however an admission his tactics aren't working would be welcomed. The fact he reverted to 433 for the last 20 minutes or so suggests he realises he's somewhat culpable.

The fact that it has taken him 70 minutes to recognise that he had to change something with our formation isn't really a plus.

A lot of muscle injuries occurring at the moment suggests that he's not training the players properly in terms of fitness either. I know full well that his fans will say it's bad luck though, Souness used to get exactly the same defence.

A lot of muscle injuries occurring at the moment suggests that he's not training the players properly in terms of fitness either. I know full well that his fans will say it's bad luck though, Souness used to get exactly the same defence.

It's the training pitches to blame, we're over training them.  :lol:

Guest Wally_McFool

f***ing blaming Europe and small squad again. p*ss off.

But but this was the same guy who told us that we should realize that we have a good squad after we did not strengthen during the transfer window. Fuck off Pardew you slimy face hypocrite!

You're not supposed to remember things like that. Mike and Derek wont like it. :D

I know im going agaginst the grain here- but I think he has been let down by Ashley and left short of resources, finding hard to blame him. aye tactics formations blah blah- the problem here is players.

I know im going agaginst the grain here- but I think he has been let down by Ashley and left short of resources, finding hard to blame him. aye tactics formations blah blah- the problem here is players.

Ah, I never looked at it that way before.

A little from column A, a little from column B.

I'm sure he read the small print. It probably wasn't even that small.

I agree with you.

Pardew is not without blame, but the likes of Sammi, Shola, Williamson, Ferguson, Gosling, Obertan, Bigi and Anita (as he adapts) would struggle to get a game for another Premier League team. Taylor looks shite without Colo alongside him, and Cisse has been abysmal.

I'm sure he read the small print. It probably wasn't even that small.

Im sure he, and the players were led to beleive there would be improvements if we got into europe only to be let down- thus destroying team moral. No proof , just a hunch on how its worked out. Suspect a few players had 'things' hinted at that never came off also.

He would have the sympathy of the support in terms of resources if it wasn't for telling us every five minutes how grateful we should be to Mike and what a successful window we had. He can't have it both ways.

That said, these last few performances have nothing to do with resources, as Dave has pointed out, we are still putting out a team more than capable of not getting utterly battered off Southampton.

I agree with you.

Pardew is not without blame, but the likes of Sammi, Shola, Williamson, Ferguson, Gosling, Obertan, Bigi and Anita (as he adapts) would struggle to get a game for another Premier League team.

The majority of those struggle to get games for us in the premier league.