Alan Pardew

Dave

Wonder if Cashley put a clause in the 8 year deal which allowed him to sack Pardew and pay him f*** all in compensation? If the team is ever in the bottom three you're gone, sort of thing?

He only gets a years worth of compo.

Right oh. Too much still lol.

I can safely say without hyperbole that Perch for Marveaux is the most incredible substitution I have ever seen at St James.

There was nothing unique about it at the time. Replacing a physically weak and frail attacking midfielder with a more defensively stout one while leading 1-0 is a perfectly logical thing to do. People like to use hyperbole when they have hindsight. In fact, we have played good football before with Perch and Anita in midfield. The much larger issue is the general attitude the team played with, especially after Reading scored a goal. We seemed fairly comfortable before that. We were too scared to attack after we scored and for all the focus on defence, the team capitulated and fell into chaos after allowing the fortuitous equaliser. We've seen this story a multitude of times this season.

The most horrible thing is, unlike past instances we as fans have been more patient than ever with Pardew. If we had all started making noises earlier he would be gone by now. Now he has another three games IMO of fan discontent before the board will act. That might well be too late.

Remember him at the unveiling of the Sir Bobby statue at St James when I was over there last Spring.

Looked confident and suave, shaking hands with fans, telling them to enjoy the match...

Startling to think how far he's fallen in less than a year

He can be as suave and well presented as he likes. He is incompetent. (A general comment; not contradicting your viewpoint btw)

We know that now, but I struggle to believe that anyone could have thought that he was incompetent back then,

on BBC Newcastle now.

"we should have been away perhaps, 2-0 but we wasn't"

"it was a game Reading were starting to dominate and unfortunately it got away from us"

"They come out second half and just started to boss it and as much as we tried, the negativity spread.  Sylvain come off but we needed to make sure we got a tackle out on the pitch.  Yohan got injured"

"We lost our way, there's no doubt about that"

"We need some imputes, there's no doubt about that" x2

"Looking at the bench, it's perhaps a lack of striker or lack of power at the top of the pitch that's a problem and an area we need to address before we come to Villa"

I can actually use the English language.  However I just thought it would be fun to type as he said those words himself.

I think I'll cancel my Direct Debit to spare him my negative views on his negative outlook on football.

:thup:

:thup:

Already cancelled my ST. Had enough of paying money that I don't have, to sit in a stadium every other week freezing my arse off and coming out pissed off with everything :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

A WH supporting client of ours' words are all coming true. He would eventually fuck things up because he's a fake basically and fakesters can only defraud people for so long. I saw through him last season as did a few others and regrettably we are all seeing through it and soon enough if it hasn't already happened, so too will the players. Will the owner and board though? They need to otherwise we are fucked.

What is just as sad in all of this is Pardew no doubt loves it here, works his bollocks off and would love nothing better to succeed but he just isn't cut out to be anything other than a remotely poor to average manager, certainly for a club of NUFC's size and aspirations.

Mind, does it matter really who sits in tha dugout when you have cunts like Ashley owning us and Llambias running us?!

They all ultimately have to go, if we are to return back to being Newcastle United Football Club, a club that should be more than capable of competing in the top 6 and Europe and not having to fight fucking relegation or fear being gazumped by the likes of QPR much less fear we lose our stadium name. Wankers!

Remember him at the unveiling of the Sir Bobby statue at St James when I was over there last Spring.

Looked confident and suave, shaking hands with fans, telling them to enjoy the match...

Startling to think how far he's fallen in less than a year

He can be as suave and well presented as he likes. He is incompetent. (A general comment; not contradicting your viewpoint btw)

We know that now, but I struggle to believe that anyone could have thought that he was incompetent back then,

There were signs; but today obviously has highlighted the extremity of his foolishness.

I predicted at half time that he would try and defend the lead but even when you've actually sat and watched it happen, it's still difficult to believe that he actually did do that, that he was THAT stupid.

I can safely say without hyperbole that Perch for Marveaux is the most incredible substitution I have ever seen at St James.

Spot on, word for word. Both bits exactly the same as me.

Wonder if Cashley put a clause in the 8 year deal which allowed him to sack Pardew and pay him f*** all in compensation? If the team is ever in the bottom three you're gone, sort of thing?

I certainly hope so. Or, its the reverse and pards is trying deliberetly to get sacked in order to cash in and retire(?)

Guest firetotheworks

There was nothing unique about it at the time. Replacing a physically weak and frail attacking midfielder with a more defensively stout one while leading 1-0 is a perfectly logical thing to do. People like to use hyperbole when they have hindsight. In fact, we have played good football before with Perch and Anita in midfield. The much larger issue is the general attitude the team played with, especially after Reading scored a goal. We seemed fairly comfortable before that. We were too scared to attack after we scored and for all the focus on defence, the team capitulated and fell into chaos after allowing the fortuitous equaliser. We've seen this story a multitude of times this season.

I had no hindsight when I booed the decision at the time. It was obvious how fucking backwards the decision was.

Sylvain come off but we needed to make sure we got a tackle out on the pitch.

If anybody had any doubt as to the lack of football nous on this dufus, that one sentence should have dispelled it.

The sad thing about us setting up defensively to "counter attack" is that the only form of counter attack we know of is to boot the ball straight at the striker and hope for the best

"Sylvain come off but we needed to make sure we got a tackle out on the pitch."

That sentence sums up entirely what is wrong with him as a manager and ultimately why we are where we are.