Alan Pardew

Dave

Worried.

He's never been tactically great but he always seemed to motivate the players and they seemed to like/play for him.

Today proves beyond any doubt that is gone. And he should be as well, whether now or in a month. It's over.

Guest bimpy474

The silence is fucking deafening from some.

Exactly, i just want them to come and defend that. And explain why we are called haters for not wanting a manager as bad as Pardew.

Did I want Pardew in the first place? - No

Do I think he sets his teams out of play attractive football? - No

Do I think there's an obvious man out there to replace him? - No

We've chopped and changed so much in recent years and it's got us f*** all. Rebuilding processes that never get done before the next man is sacked.

Given the squad he's built (or Carr has), I'd look around for a potential replacement in the Summer and give him the first 5 games of next season.

Failing that, see if Laudrup is a sadist and wants the job.

I don't understand people saying things like this, that would be the worst time possible to replace a manager.

Well, thank heaven Pardew did what the whingers wanted, abandoned his usual cautious approach, and went for an attacking approach.

Clueless man, absolutely clueless. Attacking approach? No shape to this tactics. Sissoko falls down deep to pick up the ball why Cabaye and Tiote act like f***ing quarterbacks. Are you kidding me? This isn't football. Never been and never will be.

This. 100% this.

Got it wrong today. Clearly a mistake to play Jonas instead of Haidara and there was just far too much long ball and not enough penetration.

Not to mention shape, fluidity, movement, danger from set pieces or quality.