Alan Pardew

Dave

Christ, what a mess.

Just a word to those who 'hate' him so much. Do something about it, don't just abuse him on here and talk down to those offering mitigating cirumstances. Wait till we're safe - if that happens - and make your feelings known. I certainly will be.

How?

Let me guess:

Throwing darts at pictures of Lambias, Fat Ash and Pardew, or sticking pins in effigies of those three, or perhaps shaking your fist at Fat Ashley in his helicopter?

Face facts, we're all totally impotent as far as the current regime goes. The only way to let off steam is to go down the gym and punch something, kick the cat, dog, wife etc, or whinge on forums or with mates down the boozer.

tbf to Ronaldo, he once made a heroic and goose bump raising appearance on MOTD berating Williamson after he'd done something rubbish. He's a man of action.

He has an interesting habit of ruining players. From what I remember, Tiote was class for us under Hughton. He was a revelation in our midfield and was a real destroyer who wasn't bad at distributing the ball. Then there's Cabaye who has become progressively worse under his leadership as he finds himself standing on our CB's toes he's pushed back so deep, instead of playing forward and unlocking defences; see his Euro 2012 performances in AM.

Then there's Cisse. Magnificent last season, unstoppable. Now Pardew seems to have got a hold of him he isn't half the player this season, mainly due to playing right wing for half the season. Right wing? Right fucking wing.

He cant get the best out of Sissoko, either. Moussa look immense in his first couple of games for us playing off Cisse. Now he looks lost, all his qualities being contradicted as he's deployed DCM or RM.

Even Anita, who I rate very highly, has been completely wasted. He's perfect for a team who wants to get the ball down and play out from the back. A very tidy player indeed, yet half the time this season he's come off the bench to play behind the striker (well, that's what it looked like). Christ, Williamson was never this bad under Hughton when we were promoted (I am in no way saying I ever rated him). And I'm sure everyone remembers that ridiculous saga we had last year with Pardew constantly preferring Obertan to Ben Arfa. In fact, even Ryan Taylor used to get ahead of Hatem.

He is a monstrosity of a manager. Today is the last straw.

Christ, what a mess.

Just a word to those who 'hate' him so much. Do something about it, don't just abuse him on here and talk down to those offering mitigating cirumstances. Wait till we're safe - if that happens - and make your feelings known. I certainly will be.

How?

Let me guess:

Throwing darts at pictures of Lambias, Fat Ash and Pardew, or sticking pins in effigies of those three, or perhaps shaking your fist at Fat Ashley in his helicopter?

Face facts, we're all totally impotent as far as the current regime goes. The only way to let off steam is to go down the gym and punch something, kick the cat, dog, wife etc, or whinge on forums or with mates down the boozer.

tbf to Ronaldo, he once made a heroic and goose bump raising appearance on MOTD berating Williamson after he'd done something rubbish. He's a man of action.

What a memory, man. Fair play. :lol: :thup:

If people feel that strongly, make it known. It was made known to Allardyce and he was gone weeks later. Not quite the same thing but better than just posting the same old stuff on here.

He has an interesting habit of ruining players. From what I remember, Tiote was class for us under Hughton. He was a revelation in our midfield and was a real destroyer who wasn't bad at distributing the ball. Then there's Cabaye who has become progressively worse under his leadership as he finds himself standing on our CB's toes he's pushed back so deep, instead of playing forward and unlocking defences; see his Euro 2012 performances in AM.

Then there's Cisse. Magnificent last season, unstoppable. Now Pardew seems to have got a hold of him he isn't half the player this season, mainly due to playing right wing for half the season. Right wing? Right fucking wing.

He cant get the best out of Sissoko, either. Moussa look immense in his first couple of games for us playing off Cisse. Now he looks lost, all his qualities being contradicted as he's deployed DCM or RM.

Even Anita, who I rate very highly, has been completely wasted. He's perfect for a team who wants to get the ball down and play out from the back. A very tidy player indeed, yet half the time this season he's come off the bench to play behind the striker (well, that's what it looked like). Christ, Williamson was never this bad under Hughton when we were promoted (I am in no way saying I ever rated him). And I'm sure everyone remembers that ridiculous saga we had last year with Pardew constantly preferring Obertan to Ben Arfa. In fact, even Ryan Taylor used to get ahead of Hatem.

:-X

Guest bimpy474

Dave :lol:

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/yes%20but/grand/yes-but-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-247.gif

This result has to be a huge blow to the confidence of the dressing room. Whatever we think of him, Pardew can't fail to be knocked back by this. Somehow, somewhere, the players have got to come up with another 3 points, at least, with him or without him.

He's been shown up this season as a defensive minded manager uncapable of implementing an effective gameplan, but let's not pretend he's not been let down by some of his supposed better players, most of whom have not played anywhere near the standard they should be capable of. Ultimately though, the buck stops with him of course.

Close the thread. Nothing more to be said here.

Guest neesy111

f***ing gutless cockney c***.  He's a coward and the worst manger we've had since Souness.

I've been touting the Pards/Souness resemblance for a while. I feel the same as I did back then. Just dreading games/bull shit excuses and good players playing horribly

Honestly never seen a manager shown as up as today it was embarrassing for Pardew.

He's been shown up this season as a defensive minded manager uncapable of implementing an effective gameplan, but let's not pretend he's not been let down by some of his supposed better players, most of whom have not played anywhere near the standard they should be capable of. Ultimately though, the buck stops with him of course.

:thup: Agreed here. Players need to take some blame too.

It could be argued he's the reason why they haven't played to the same standard tbf.

But yeah it hasn't been good enough from top to bottom.

Guest neesy111

Cabaye is nowhere near as good as what some people make him to be.

It could be argued he's the reason why they haven't played to the same standard tbf.

TBF as much as I've been called 'hater' in here, you can't blame Pardew for Cabaye not being able to take a corner or pass a ball, Mbiwa for concentration lapses, Tiote for being shit, Ben Arfa for overdribbling and so on...

Harsh, Cabaye hasn't been good of late, but Cabaye is one of our best players man. He runs his socks off and is very precise in his passing game. He's one of the few creative outlets. Unfortunately he's sitting deep and apparently carrying a knock. I'd rest him, he hasn't had a rest since he left Lille with the Euro last year and all.

TBF as much as I've been called 'hater' in here, you can't blame Pardew for Cabaye not being able to take a corner or pass a ball, Mbiwa for concentration lapses, Tiote for being s***, Ben Arfa for overdribbling and so on...

Well no but a lot of the things they struggle with starts with him and is a platform for all the other shit.

Guest neesy111

f***ing gutless cockney c***.  He's a coward and the worst manger we've had since Souness.

I've been touting the Pards/Souness resemblance for a while. I feel the same as I did back then. Just dreading games/bull s*** excuses and good players playing horribly

Honestly never seen a manager shown as up as today it was embarrassing for Pardew.

It was horrendous, and embarrassing, basically Di Canio came here gave it the big licks, and basically strutted around OUR stadium while Pardew franticly did that same two fingered gesture he does every fucking game while we were getting murdered on the pitch. Shola on at half time ranks up there as one of his worst subs. And he's had some shocking ones

Though Cabaye is so overrated it's ridiculous.  Being carried by the French team me thinks.

Guest bimpy474

TBF as much as I've been called 'hater' in here, you can't blame Pardew for Cabaye not being able to take a corner or pass a ball, Mbiwa for concentration lapses, Tiote for being shit, Ben Arfa for overdribbling and so on...

I think you can a bit, you change the corner taker, you dont play Tiote and you train the other two better. Buck stops with him, although the errors made by some can't be helped at times, they're a sympton of the Pardew's inept management.

Guest neesy111

Harsh, Cabaye hasn't been good of late, but Cabaye is one of our best players man. He runs his socks off and is very precise in his passing game. He's one of the few creative outlets. Unfortunately he's sitting deep and apparently carrying a knock. I'd rest him, he hasn't had a rest since he left Lille with the Euro last year and all.

He doesn't stay in position man.  Runs around like a headless chicken and commits some pathetic fouls.

TBF as much as I've been called 'hater' in here, you can't blame Pardew for Cabaye not being able to take a corner or pass a ball, Mbiwa for concentration lapses, Tiote for being s***, Ben Arfa for overdribbling and so on...

I think you can a bit, you change the corner taker, you dont play Tiote and you train the other two better. Buck stops with him, although the errors made by some can't be helped at times, they're a sympton of the Pardew's inept management.

:thup:

That's what I mean though, but the simple things that you learn when you're a child can't be put upon Pardew.

Not at playing defensive midfielder, no.

Cabaye is immense for France though. I don't buy it, put him in a well drilled side and he'd be incredible. If Man Utd get him, just watch how good he will be.  As for the other things, you can kind of attribute all of them to Pardew, if Cabayes bad change him, or dont instruct him to aim for Willo/Taylor,  Tiote, get him to do the simple things, ben Arfa, granted but thats his game.

:thup:

Though Cabaye is so overrated it's ridiculous.  Being carried by the French team me thinks.

Cabaye is being brought down by the shite we're playing, he's a very good footballer who isn't being played to get the best out of him or the team.