Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 25/08/12 @ 5:30 (Live on ESPN)

Beren

Terry struggling apparently, not sure what to make of that.

Good news if he misses out IMO, increases the chance of shit Coloccini playing

I'd rather have Ben Arfa running at Terry than Luiz.

Guest reefatoon

Terry struggling apparently, not sure what to make of that.

Terry is always struggling, he is a right soft arse.  Always whinging on about knocks and stuff.  The bloke is a total wet arse

I haven't seen much of Hazard apart from his 2 matches this season and some favorite video sharing website clips, but how does he compare or (not) to HBA? And is he all that? Just wanted to ask those with better knowledge of French Football before I cast my own opinion on him tomorrow.

I haven't seen much of Hazard apart from his 2 matches this season and some favorite video sharing website clips, but how does he compare or (not) to HBA? And is he all that? Just wanted to ask those with better knowledge of French Football before I cast my own opinion on him tomorrow.

To me he is Juan Mata with speed and more urgency to his game. Great balance and loads of trickery. Also a very good passer of the ball.

Anita played 90 minutes last night so I reckon Pardew may be fibbing again with the Tiote injury. If Tiote was missing the Chelsea game I think he'd have tried to bring off Anita early as he did with Cisse.

I hope so because otherwise we're in trouble.

He also hasn't got much choice but to play a tired Cisse. Even Marveaux, Raylor, Gosling and Obertan started yesterday meaning we can't even bring one in and reshuffle the midfield with Ba up top on his own.

Guest johnson293

@MirrorFootball

TEAM NEWS: @MirrorDarren tells us John Terry is OUT of Chelsea's game against Newcastle tomorrow. More when we have it

@MirrorFootball

TEAM NEWS: @MirrorDarren tells us John Terry is OUT of Chelsea's game against Newcastle tomorrow. More when we have it

Decent. :thup:

Said during the week that he and Lampard will have problems playing 90 minutes 3 times in a week.

@MirrorFootball

Rather Terry play tbh, he looks very shaky when Chelsea are playing more open. Still great when defending deep and pace don't matter mind.

Mind you it makes certain Luiz will play now and he's always capable of a f*ck up or two as is Cahill for that matter.

Honestly not looking forward to this, wrong time to play them.

With Tiote being almost definitely out, will Pardew go with Perch there like last season or will Anita play? Think Anita is just getting used to playing with us and a game like this will prove to be too big of a test so early on.