Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 25/08/12 @ 5:30 (Live on ESPN)

Beren

Guest palnese

Tiote will be a big miss here.

Confident he will play. As other have said, we wouldn't have played Anita for the full 90 minutes the other night if he was a question mark.

You've got a point.

Just glad we now have mini Tiote and Anita to cover :)

Glad that Pards decided to play them for the full 90 minutes less than 48 hours before this match, like.

Confident Tiote will play though. :)

Just glad we now have mini Tiote and Anita to cover :)

Glad that Pards decided to play them for the full 90 minutes less than 48 hours before this match, like.

Confident Tiote will play though. :)

They're both young lads, I'm sure at least one of them can play two games in three days if necessary.  But yeah the fact that they did play suggests Tiote will be fit for Chelsea.

---------------Krul

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Santon

---Tiote Cabaye Anita/Romain

Ben Arfa                        Jonas

----------------Ba

With Tiote, I think we have a chance, as we'd get maximum defensive cover thanks to him, Jonas, and a full-strength defense.

Pretty sure Tiote out this week, if not another week or two. Keeping my fingers crossed on Colo and Ba. Was surprised Anita, Perch and Cisse played so much yesterday as they could all be needed tomorrow, although arguably we need them to get the result.

Hope the game didn't take too much out of them.

Think we'll lose, but narrowly and as a few have said probably to a dodgy decision. Got faith in them to give 100% and push Chelsea all the way. A point would be great and since we beat Spurs, then even a defeat wouldn't be the end of the world. Am going to enjoy this one. Nowt to lose :)

Where will be canny to watch this in Morpeth?

I'd hazard a guess that the television is your best bet  :cheesy:

I didn't expect to see puns enter this thread, Eden from you.

Yeah, you should Cech every post for puns but it doesn't Mata that much coz Mike-l find them if you don't.