League Cup Third Round - Manchester United (a) - 26/09/12 @ 7:45pm (Live on Sky)

Dave

Just please keep it to 90 minutes and give it a real good go, regardless of the result. :clap2:

My view is

Just please win, regardless of how long it takes.

As per every season, this is our best chance of a trophy, and I want at least one before I fucking die.

:lol: This. I'm always saying stuff like this but nobody else seems to care.

Newcastle United (4-4-1-1): Rob Elliot; James Perch, Mike Williamson, Fabricio Coloccini ©, James Tavernier; Gabriel Obertan, Cheick Tiote, Dan Gosling, Sylvain Marveaux; Haris Vuckic; Shola Ameobi

Substitutes: Steve Harper, Shane Ferguson, Gael Bigirimana, Vurnon Anita, Romain Amalfitano, Sammy Ameobi, Papiss Cisse

Newcastle United (4-4-1-1): Rob Elliot; James Perch, Mike Williamson, Fabricio Coloccini ©, James Tavernier; Gabriel Obertan, Cheick Tiote, Dan Gosling, Sylvain Marveaux; Haris Vuckic; Shola Ameobi

Substitutes: Steve Harper, Shane Ferguson, Gael Bigirimana, Vurnon Anita, Romain Amalfitano, Sammy Ameobi, Papiss Cisse

Pretty horrific tbh.

I'd really like us to put effort in to all the cups this season. We're in 4 competitions and the one we have the least chance of winning, or even obtaining one of the top placings in, is the one we'll put the most effort in to. I get the money issue, it's vital and in reality is the most important thing. But I'd like us to have a real go at at least getting to a final this season. I don't really care which one.

None of us except the archaic oldies have seen us win anything of note and it's about time we sorted that out. Talksport where taliking about it being a long time since clubs like West Ham and the scum have gone without winning, and how they deserved a trophy. Well if those fuckers do, then we do x 1000.