Newcastle vs Aston Villa - 02/09/12 @ 4pm NOT ON TELEVISION

Beren

A few people on twitter are asking for us to respect the applause for Petrov that villa fans are planning for the 19th minute.

Why wouldn't we?

Guess if we didn't know why they were doing it we might happen to be singing something over the top of it or think they were applauding a booking or something and give them shit :dontknow:

What a stunning day for a game of football. This is the weather the start of the season should be played in.

True that. I watched the replay of the match against Spurs on ESPN and Waddle said before the game the weather is nice, so expect HBA to do well, look what happened :).

What a stunning day for a game of football. This is the weather the start of the season should be played in.

True that. I watched the replay of the match against Spurs on ESPN and Waddle said before the game the weather is nice, so expect HBA to do well, look what happened :).

Perfect for him today too. Gorgeous weather, lovley pitch, young full back to run at....

Guest bimpy474

I'm sure i saw SSN a while and they said he was in remission. If true that's great news, applause at 19m would be unwarranted imo, how long and for how many game do you do it for.

But if Villa fans want to do it, just let them clap away. Does no one any harm.

The clapping thing should be kept for their home games. If they won't to do it far enough but don't expect everyone to join in.

Silly fad anyway.

Perfect for him today too. Gorgeous weather, lovley pitch, young full back to run at....

That last statement make HBA sounds gay

:blush: