Nail your colours to the mast - where will we finish?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This time last year,

Krul, Simpson, R.Taylor, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Obertan, Jonas, Cabaye, Tiote, Ba, Best.

This season

Krul, Simpson, Santon, S.Taylor, Coloccini, HBA, Jonas, Cabaye, Tiote, Cisse, Best.

We sold Best mate.

Obviously meant Ba.

Obviously joking you fucking tart.

Obviously jam you fucking plum.

Dog wanker.

I'm all up for a bit of banter but Roy Keane, but far iyam.

Hugely disappointing window really, too many teams have improved around us and I worry about a few of our players. Will Cabaye continue to produce or does he feel like he's already made it in England, early form is a worry. Can Cisse and Ba play together can either capture the form of last year. The right back spot is extrmely suspect. Squad is thin as fuck.

I'm going for a 9th place finish, wouldn't be surprised if it's a little lower still, but no danger of a relegation fight.

Hugely disappointing would have been if 2 or 3 had left and we hadn't replaced them.

I'm frustrated we've not built on the squad but at least no-one has left. I'm not happy at the lack of investment but it could have been worse. 

Guest Wally_McFool

Gone for 10th.

IMO, top 5 is only really possible if NUFC have really lucky injury free spell and having supported this lot for donkeys, let me tell you  that rarely happens.

Fatty is chancing his arm again.

If he is as lucky with us as he is in his other business ventures then Vuckic, Good, Campbell and Abeid will all turn out to be superstars this season and we will be wondering what all the fuss was about.

If not the obese one may well face a struggle hanging on to his prize assets and he may find that he wont get the mega-money he was expecting.

I think its a shame that a very good first team has not been bolstered by more quality signings whilst the opportunity was there to get them.

That opportunity may not be there in January.....

The tight fisted fat cunt!

9th or even 10th if our squad gets too strained.

We have missed a massive opportunity to kick on in this window and even if the likes of Best and Lovenkrands weren't that good they were still bodies and they would do a job when called upon.

Big gamble by Ashley and we've got to bank on Pardew to keep the top players performing to the level they did last season and hope they don't become disillusioned at our lack of incomings.

10th. Last season was amazing but we over-achieved and with a clustered fixture list to ask the same of the players again is a tall order.

Hopefully we can avoid injuries and the side keeps its togetherness. We've got good managment and some outstanding individiuals though so we should be fine.

Surprised at the pessimism in here, mind. I'm as angry about our summer as just about anyone but even I know we'll be 6th, maybe 7th.

Yeah me too, i can't see us lower than 8th we are just simply superior to the rest by quite a big margin.

There will have to be a major major f*ck up for us to finish lower than 8th, extra games or not.