Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

The non chanting of the nonce song.. so happy that s*** couldn't be heard.

Pretty sure I heard 'you support a paedophile' or something like that. Not too often though.

There was  a great chant of that in the first twenty minutes

It's a pathetic chant.

Was sung early on but not much. The Mackems were singing Paedo at Cisse when he came on which was embarrassing. Johnson really didn't get much stick at all. Anyone know what was going on at the dug outs when Mitro got knocked out? There appeared to be hell on for a few moments.

He wanted to go back on but as it was a head injury, Rafa and the doctors didn't want him to.

Think he meant before that. Looked like there were handbags between the benches. No idea over what though.

Pretty sure I heard 'you support a paedophile' or something like that. Not too often though.

It's a pathetic chant.

Was sung early on but not much. The Mackems were singing Paedo at Cisse when he came on which was embarrassing. Johnson really didn't get much stick at all. Anyone know what was going on at the dug outs when Mitro got knocked out? There appeared to be hell on for a few moments.

He wanted to go back on but as it was a head injury, Rafa and the doctors didn't want him to.

Think he meant before that. Looked like there were handbags between the benches. No idea over what though.

Aye, that's what I was on about. I think our bench might have suggested an elbow had been used and it kicked off a bit.

Can't get over how crazy/hilarious it was seeing Mitrovic sprinting full pelt towards the referee before realising what he was doing after a few yards. Batshit mental [emoji38]

It was never a foul like

He looked like he was gonna rip the fuckers head off, I bet the ref shit! Best moment of the match for me was Mitrovic trying to fight everyone to get back on the pitch, the right kind of passion.

It's a pathetic chant.

Our coaching staff were having a go at the 4th official saying he'd been deliberately elbowed and obviously their coaching staff objected and there was a bit of pushing and shoving.

Defoe hitting the side netting but Mackems (like me tbh) thinking it was in

You might want to re-word that. Sounds like you're outing yourself as a Mackem.

Unless you are and I didn't know.

Mikky McCarthy

Defoe hitting the side netting but Mackems (like me tbh) thinking it was in

You might want to re-word that. Sounds like you're outing yourself as a Mackem.

Unless you are and I didn't know.

Mikky McCarthy

Mikky Gray lol

was he deliberately elbowed? i couldn't tell even from the replay. was he out before he even hit the ground?

Watching it live I thought he was tbh, called it in the match thread.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Little Waster

Mitro barging through one of their players to set Townsend up ... reminded me a little bit of Shearer doing the same in a home win against the Arse

After we scored the 2nd Rafa going straight to the technical area and getting instructions out to the players.  No getting carried away, just seemed really professional and calm as he pulled a few of them over and told them the plan.  The players actually seemed to listen too which was nice.

• 1 year later...