Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

Ecstatic with that team. Finally found the guts to drop a striker! Hope Marveaux does well.

Hope we fuck them up. Would love an unexpected impromptu footballing masterclass to silence the moron Everton minority who underrate our squad potential.

Ecstatic with that team. Finally found the guts to drop a striker! Hope Marveaux does well.

Hope we fuck them up. Would love an unexpected impromptu footballing masterclass to silence the moron Everton minority who underrate our squad potential.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/olibeast/OhSnapBlackKid7478154.gif

What is all this wanking over Everton recently?  are they this season's Spurs?  i.e. press favourite team?  Great hope to 'break' the top 4?

Quality team but please........ we are definately on a par with them if not slightly better.  Mental attitude tonight should not be about containing them but getting right at them from the off.  Make them feel like the away team.

What is all this wanking over Everton recently?  are they this season's Spurs?  i.e. press favourite team?  Great hope to 'break' the top 4?

Quality team but please........ we are definately on a par with them if not slightly better.  Mental attitude tonight should not be about containing them but getting right at them from the off.  Make them feel like the away team.

Combination of injuries to key players, our start being a bit mixed, them starting well and Goodison always a tough place to go to i think.

Guest Geordiesned

Eh? What's Gary Neville on about?

The reason we won less points at the end of games than Everton last season was because we'd rapped up more games by then!