Floated set penis to Williamson/Taylor at back post

Dave

We're gonna score from on of these agains Arsenal. It'll happen.

I'm convinced of it. 94th minute winner next week from Willo, from a Cabaye corner an'arl. The planet will shift on it's axis.

This routine is like a racist relative that stinks of piss. It's disgusting, it's irritating and it's depressing. You know it's going to be there and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You're just sitting there suffering it in the vain hope that it might die one day and all your weekends won't be ruined anymore.

Guest bimpy474

This routine is like a racist relative that stinks of piss. It's disgusting, it's irritating and it's depressing. You know it's going to be there and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You're just sitting there suffering it in the vain hope that it might die one day and all your weekends won't be ruined anymore.

Have you met the Mrs ?.

Guest Slippery Sam

Really really hope Pardew explains this fiasco on the phone in.

"need more big men"

"the ball is tired by the time it gets to the back post"

When was the last time we scored from a corner? Dad is asking,  I'm saying 70 games and 330 attempts but actual figures would be nice :)

Wolves, 2010. Ba from Jonas.

When was the last time we scored from a corner? Dad is asking,  I'm saying 70 games and 330 attempts but actual figures would be nice :)

Cabaye's corner.

Cabaye's corner.

Jonas also dribbled past about 5 men that day to score a great goal. Must have been a rare day :lol:

Guest bimpy474

The thought of us allowing Jonas to take a corner actually made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Not that it could get much worse like.

His corner was headed in by Shola to get the winner in the 4-3 at Chelsea, in the League Cup like.

Jonas has taken about half a dozen corners and they've almost always been good ones, remarkably. :lol:

Coloccini's equaliser against Wigan not long after the Chelsea game was from a Jonas corner too, albeit after Carroll had helped it on.

Reminds me of when N'Zogbia scored a free kick against Fulham on Owen's debut then never took another one for about three years.