Floated set penis to Williamson/Taylor at back post

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Well tonight rather proved why i came up with the fucking name.

We didn't win one set penies all fucking game, but persist we shall though, law of averages  :yao:

Haidara with a Zidane like volley attempt from 20 yards was never going to go down well :lol:

The creativity is appreciated mind.

Possibly the worst corner ever.

Needed to have the circus music playing whilst it happened.

Why did we float free kicks in from about 5 yards inside our own half? We're more likely to concede than score when we do that. We'd be better off just playing it short and trying to keep the ball for a bit, the old Juventus way.

In the 45+ games this season (I think) we are yet to score from a free kick (excluding direct shots on goal). Deliveries have been shocking, no creativity either in our set pieces, it begs the question; what the fuck do they do all week? (work on shape). Cannot begin to describe how much our set pieces piss me off;

In the 45+ games this season (I think) we are yet to score from a free kick (excluding direct shots on goal). Deliveries have been shocking, no creativity either in our set pieces, it begs the question; what the fuck do they do all week? (work on shape). Cannot begin to describe how much our set pieces piss me off;

The goals we score from set pieces are the ones where Pardew has no input at all. Those are the ones where players like Cabaye or Ryan Taylor use their ability to strike a dead ball into the net.

Our set pieces in a nutshell;

Corner; Hit first man

Corner; Aim ball at Taylor, Willo who will do nothing

Freekick: Aim diagonal ball to Taylor, Willo

Pretty much what we've done all season