mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

Stuck a tiny bet on Sunderland in a bid to try and neutralize any despair if that were to happen.

urgh

Could a tiny win really neutralize it?

I guess Ronaldo's 1k at the time couldn't neutralize one bit that we went down after the Villa game.

Have a really bad feeling about this one, too much mouthing off by our lot will come back to bite today.

Same

Mouthing off's meaningless though. Just gives us as fans a chance to get pumped up. I'm confident simply because we have a better team and based on probability alone, there's no way we can be as shit as we have been so far this season

Have a really bad feeling about this one, too much mouthing off by our lot will come back to bite today.

Same

Mouthing off's meaningless though. Just gives us as fans a chance to get pumped up. I'm confident simply because we have a better team and based on probability alone, there's no way we can be as s*** as we have been so far this season

even when we are shit we have only lost to Man Utd and Chelsea, the top two sides in the league at the moment. The worst case we come out with a draw if we play shit. If we play well (its about time) im fairly sure we can claim bragging rights again.

I would rather our players were confident than bricking it.

I don't want them to be bricking it, just would prefer them to be quietly confident.

Taylor's stuff, while true will have wound them up another peg or two and is something that should have benn kept in house.

I would rather we did our talking on the pitch and after the match.

I reckon 1-1 too Can't see our leaky defence keeping Fletcher out. My son and daughter are ill with concern abour the game - me ? I'm blase. Neither confident nor worried

I would rather our players were confident than bricking it.

I don't them to be bricking it, just would prefer them to be quietly confident.

Taylor's stuff, while true will have wound them up another peg or two and is something that should have benn kept in house.

I would rather we did our talking on the pitch and after the match.

I agree about when we should do our talking, if they need Taylor to give them a lift then they shouldn't be playing football and I don't think what he's said will change a thing.

Just home from work, day off tomorrow, plenty of beers cooling in the fridge, just need 3 points now.  HBA hattrick, Shola to lob their keeper from our own penalty area and Krul to score an overhead kick after playing a one two off Artie Ziff's face.