2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

REMY 14

Thanks Aussie I fear that he might go to jail or to QPR....

Any name is a gamble, I've had Nolan and Enrique in past years, only for them to leave and fuck my shirt up. I now go for blank or a legend like Shearer or Speed.

REMY 14

Any name is a gamble, I've had Nolan and Enrique in past years, only for them to leave and f*** my shirt up. I now go for blank or a legend like Shearer or Speed.

I was thinking of legend number like 8 for Beardsly.

REMY 14

Any name is a gamble, I've had Nolan and Enrique in past years, only for them to leave and f*** my shirt up. I now go for blank or a legend like Shearer or Speed.

I was thinking of legend number like 8 for Beardsly.

Beardsley would be a good one.

Taylor's been sharing his views on the new kit:

"It's in the tradition of Newcastle United. They're well known for their black and white - and they will be forever. I think it's important to keep that."

"You've got the Wonga sign there and bit of blue, but the main thing is it's black and white and I think the fans will be happy with that."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xBizJtPbC3U/UYtqhx13-yI/AAAAAAAAAqc/FDhF57vL37M/s1600/HerpDerp.png

"It's in the tradition of Newcastle United. They're well known for their black and white - and they will be forever. I think it's important to keep that."

"You've got the Wonga sign there and bit of blue, but the main thing is it's black and white and I think the fans will be happy with that."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xBizJtPbC3U/UYtqhx13-yI/AAAAAAAAAqc/FDhF57vL37M/s1600/HerpDerp.png

:lol: Yeah, really grateful. Fucking idiot.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/175933230-shola-ameobi-of-newcastle-united-and-aderlan-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QQL9BwCoxNobOzDiZDOLZ1Dlqmafl%2FCTvkg6pF%2F0GmRb5TrOZYD4uJcswtHyt%2FNPiA%3D%3D

That would be so good without that massive blue box.

Not quite sure why, but that kit is :megusta:

Taylor's a spanner but I really don't know what the players are expected to say when being quizzed about a kit. Especially a fucking horror show like ours.

Taylor's a spanner but I really don't know what the players are expected to say when being quizzed about a kit. Especially a fucking horror show like ours.

Yeah, fair enough, I just don't like the subtext about the black and white stripes.  That should be a given.  Just say it's comfy and makes you feel sexy or something.

That feckin large white panel on the back makes you have to get a number on and why not have B&W stripes up the back and a smaller panel for the numbers  :gm's patter:

It's so you spend an extra tenner on the shirt.

That feckin large white panel on the back makes you have to get a number on and why not have B&W stripes up the back and a smaller panel for the numbers  :gm's patter:

Not me wont spend a penny till Ashley is gone

It also makes the shirt an ugly mess stopping me from spending 30-40 pounds on it.

It also makes the shirt an ugly mess stopping me from spending 30-40 pounds on it.

30-40? more like 40-50. And its £15 to get your name and number on nowadays