2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Never going to help our initial impressions when the first picture we see of the shirts is always of them hanging off a tatty coat hanger looking shapeless and as if the picture has been taken with a 0.5 megapixel camera.

Get Yo in it and we'll all want one  :lol:

What's the fucking deal with this, anyway? Why does no one with early access have a good camera?

I think it's more down to the pictures being taken in a hurry. :lol:

I didn't even see the blue lines at first, also does anyone else think the back might be blue....  :anguish:

Not the whole back, but check out that link to the new Dortmund kit - theres a small panel behind the collar that black on theirs - you can see blue on the leaked NUFC shirt, so that same sized panel will be blue on ours.... I'm guessing.

The back will probably be like this seasons - large white panel with stripes below

To be honest my initial reaction is better than this year's kits. Would prefer the home without the blue stripes, white back and sponsors white band, but I'm happy to be back with plain stripes. Yeah it could have been better though. I really like the simplicity of the change kits and glad to have yellow back. As a child of the eighties that seems like our true change colour to me. The biggest thing for me is whether or not it will have Premier League badges on the sleeves.  :undecided: