bowlingcrofty

What's with the random blues lines?! :(

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLHS2hegtuw5XbvWySO4uPC10EyTxApXq8xBcEfjxvtrq4UHqVZw

Could you have found a worse picture of a magpie? :lol:

I like the blue tbh.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/data/500/magpie2.jpg

We have had blue trim in the past.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9530/nufc199900homestripes.jpg

I have that one and it's actually one of my favourite tops of ours, but the problem with this is the random lines going through the black and white stripes and the  big patch.

Compared to the last 5 or 6 home shirts, I dont think this one is too bad. I'll never like the white patch on the back and there's too much blue but I expected worse.

But those 2nd and 3rd kits are beyond horrific.

Any shirt with Wonga on it is a joke and you'd have to be a right tit to wear one.

what?

NSFW

Don't mind their logo tbh. Mainly because I thought it might mean we didn't need a gap in the stripes mind.

:lol: Titty pictures still load even if you spoiler them. We've got a thread where you can post titties with reckless abandon.

Too much blue makes it look very QPR-ish.

Maybe it's all part of the fat mans plan, to add more and more blue and then eventually just swap the black for red and make us SD United  :jesuswept:

BJHyTRaCMAE_zRZ.jpg:large

BJHzHX8CQAImYPu.jpg:large

BJHzLcxCMAAbe_n.jpg:large

Christ on a bastard bike. 

Gonna be 3 of the worst kits I've ever seen.  The bottom 2 are like some of the shit you'd see included in some 3 for a tenner tshirt deal you'd find at JJB sports.

Been over 10 years since I can remember us having a really nice home shirt, 01/02 ntl.

Christ on a b****** bike. 

Gonna be 3 of the worst kits I've ever seen.  The bottom 2 are like some of the s*** you'd see included in some 3 for a tenner tshirt deal you'd find at JJB sports.

Been over 10 years since I can remember us having a really nice home shirt, 01/02 ntl.

I'm not too bothered about away shirts but the blue stripes in the home shirt are disgusting and a move away from plain black and white which we've always had.  It looks shit even without having wonga on it.

Just don't understand how it's possible to get the concept of a simple black and white shirt to look so disastrously bad year after year.

Thinking about it, that ntl one and the McEwans lager/blue star one are the only really nice home shirts we've had in my time supporting the club.

We always used to have cracking away shirts aswell, but we've even fucked that up.

I really don't understand the blue on the home top man, if it was just a trim like the old brown ale one it might look decent, but why put them through the stripes as if it's one of the clubs colours? If the Wonga box is blue too then you know it was just to make it look better, which is ridiculous. The away tops are complete trash too. It's going to be plain insulting charging fans £40 for one of those.