2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Don't really mind too much about the specifics of the design, it's more the terrible quality I'm worried about. Don't see why, for the price of a football kit, it can't be decent quality with embroidered badges.

It's not like everything sports brands sell is total s****, they are capable of producing decent garments. They just take football fans for mugs.

Speaking of quality, my maroon kit of this season seems to be made of glass. Any rough object I go near and the threads are pulled. :anguish: Just hope Puma improves the material.

Guest palnese

:lol: Love the over the top reactions to every home top that ends up 'not that bad' by the time it's worn in pre-season. And then 'it's grown on me, quite like it' halfway through the season. Never ending cycle.

:lol:

So true.

Hearts get a wonga logo to match their kit colours. We get to match our kits to the wonga blue.

Puma seems to like to add silly unnecessary details to make their kits different - spikes this season and blue marker lines next season. Eventually these are small details you won't even notice nor add to the kit design. Worse is the white border around the badge; the kit looks cheap with a 'iron-on' badge too. I miss the days of adidas.

I think the homekit might work with the Wonga sponsor on and shit. But the other two are honestly, the two worst kits I've seen for Newcastle in my lifetime. Looks absolutely horrendous, and I can't imagine them looking better with Wonga on...

Guest Roger Kint

The home shirt isnt bad imo, then again i never buy them so dont care so much how shit they look compared to how shit the tossers wearing them look like while supposedly playing.

I still like the home kit we had in the championship, think it's my favourite.

i've not bought any of our shirts since that one, got the first puma one we had with coloccini 2 as a xmas present at the time but i've not bought any since puma took over, i've just not really liked any of them

http://alle3w.linuxpl.info/galeria/_data/i/upload/2013/01/19/20130119154841-15c892d2-me.jpg

That's the last one I bought, still going strong apart from the northern rock is coming off. Got a mint 95 one a year or two ago too anyway.

This had blue and this is one of the favourite strips we've had, I don't see a problem with the blue at all.

http://nothingbutnewcastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/1999-2000-newcastle-home-shirt.jpg

Best home kit we've had imo

http://alle3w.linuxpl.info/galeria/_data/i/upload/2013/01/19/20130119154841-15c892d2-me.jpg

That's the last one I bought, still going strong apart from the northern rock is coming off. Got a mint 95 one a year or two ago too anyway.

keep getting the image of the cunt Owen in that shirt..  :scared:

Guest pintofscottsellers

Those strips look like they're loose fitting which is shit, I like this seasons in that it is quite a tight fitting, class to wear for 7 a side.

Guest jimmyc84

Aside from the pointless blue lines it isn't too terrible.  There's a noticeable difference in quality between football shirts these days and the ones we had in the 1990s as far as I can see.  Afraid to say, aside from the early Northern Rock one with the blue letters I haven't bought shirts since the last Newcastle Breweries one.  I just feel a bit daft paying to advertise a company with no connection to the city or region like NTL or Virgin Money. 

And there's no f'ing chance I'm going to pay £50 for the privilage of advertising a parasite like wonga.com.  The shirt could be made of the finest cashmere and the numbers made out of gold leaf and I still couldn't bear to walk around in public advertising them.

Apologies, raking up old ground probably and I might be sounding sanctimonious but I'd be suprised if shirt sales don't take a bit of a hit for that reason.