2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Aside from the pointless blue lines it isn't too terrible.  There's a noticeable difference in quality between football shirts these days and the ones we had in the 1990s as far as I can see.  Afraid to say, aside from the early Northern Rock one with the blue letters I haven't bought shirts since the last Newcastle Breweries one.  I just feel a bit daft paying to advertise a company with no connection to the city or region like NTL or Virgin Money

And there's no f'ing chance I'm going to pay £50 for the privilage of advertising a parasite like wonga.com.  The shirt could be made of the finest cashmere and the numbers made out of gold leaf and I still couldn't bear to walk around in public advertising them.

Apologies, raking up old ground probably and I might be sounding sanctimonious but I'd be suprised if shirt sales don't take a bit of a hit for that reason.

90% of Virgin Money's operations is in Gosforth, apart from it's credit card portfolio everything is handled in Gosforth, it's basically just another name of Northern Rock.

http://alle3w.linuxpl.info/galeria/_data/i/upload/2013/01/19/20130119154841-15c892d2-me.jpg

That's the last one I bought, still going strong apart from the northern rock is coming off. Got a mint 95 one a year or two ago too anyway.

keep getting the image of the cunt Owen in that shirt..  :scared:

Have two of those shirts. One with Shearer on the back. The other has

Owen :anguish:

Those strips look like they're loose fitting which is shit, I like this seasons in that it is quite a tight fitting, class to wear for 7 a side.

They always tend to look a bit baggier though. I'm sure next season's will be form-fitting as well.

Aside from the pointless blue lines it isn't too terrible.  There's a noticeable difference in quality between football shirts these days and the ones we had in the 1990s as far as I can see.  Afraid to say, aside from the early Northern Rock one with the blue letters I haven't bought shirts since the last Newcastle Breweries one.  I just feel a bit daft paying to advertise a company with no connection to the city or region like NTL or Virgin Money. 

And there's no f'ing chance I'm going to pay £50 for the privilage of advertising a parasite like wonga.com.  The shirt could be made of the finest cashmere and the numbers made out of gold leaf and I still couldn't bear to walk around in public advertising them.

Apologies, raking up old ground probably and I might be sounding sanctimonious but I'd be suprised if shirt sales don't take a bit of a hit for that reason.

I've had every home shirt since the mid 1980s and I won't buy that shirt. Wonga can fuck right off and take their creepy TV ads with them.

http://alle3w.linuxpl.info/galeria/_data/i/upload/2013/01/19/20130119154841-15c892d2-me.jpg

That's the last one I bought, still going strong apart from the northern rock is coming off. Got a mint 95 one a year or two ago too anyway.

keep getting the image of the c*** Owen in that shirt..  :scared:

I've got two of that shirt too, Shearer and Emre  on mine

When I was doing my design degree I got told the best designs never use more than 3 colours on clothing, posters etc, unless they had a picture in. Same applies with font types.

Our strip could have potentially gold, white, black, blue, light blue.

Says it all really.

Martins 9  :pilko:

Guest Roger Kint

dont understand why we cant wear the home shirt, wonder why the away one is getting released first

Probably because the PL wont rearrange our last home game to coincide with the launch which is rumoured to be early August :lol:

Martins 9  :pilko:

Have him on the following shirt :anguish:

dont understand why we cant wear the home shirt, wonder why the away one is getting released first

Probably because the PL wont rearrange our last home game to coincide with the launch which is rumoured to be early August :lol:

;D